PDA

View Full Version : Calling Disney about Pin Code

Bluesky481
09-09-2008, 10:15 PM
For anyone who has ever called Disney to see if there is a pin code for a discount under your name in their system--what number do you call? Has anyone ever done this and been surprised with good news? I figure it can't hurt to try. Thanks for your help!:mickey:

kakn7294
09-10-2008, 01:56 AM
I just called the main reservation line and explained that I wanted to find out if there was a pin code attached to my name. The CM was very helpful but unfortunately there wasn't one there for me.

Wishmaker
09-10-2008, 07:12 AM
What exactly is a PIN code? And what would it do exactly for you if there was one?

Jenemmy
09-10-2008, 07:18 AM
I just called the main reservation line and explained that I wanted to find out if there was a pin code attached to my name. The CM was very helpful but unfortunately there wasn't one there for me.

Same here, Kathy. My best friend got that incredible pin to not one, but BOTH of her e-mail addresses!!!! She forwarded it to me so I could see it (knew I couldn't use it) and my hubbby said "BOOK THAT!" AAAAHHH....I called the 407-WDISNEY number and they were so sweet and checked, but no pin for me. Even told her it would mean an immediate booking and no dice.:(

disneyfan328
09-10-2008, 09:43 AM
I called regarding the pin that I received but unfortuneatley it just isn't possible for us right now to go to Disney in a month. I am sure if I had the money I wouldn't have gotten one, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that if I had booked it I could have used it on the Family Suite at ASmu!!!

Here's hoping for a pin code for next year. :(

Disneyfamilyof3
09-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Hi, Does this pin code only come from 'Disney Destinations'? Shame they didn't think to send US one,...even though we are going in a week, we have been known to go twice in two months, or even twice in one month!

:spend::crazy::vacation::camp::tink::ccat:

joonyer
09-10-2008, 05:55 PM
What exactly is a PIN code? And what would it do exactly for you if there was one?

A PIN is a Personal Identification number that is included in email or regular mail limited discount offers fro accommodations or MYW packages to randomly selected people. You need to be on Disney's mailing list (email or regular mail). I think being a former guest automatically puts you on their list. But not everyone on the list receives a discount offer every time one is offered.

The PIN code is used to limit the discount being used only by the person receiving the offer. That's why its a PERSONAL code. your offer cannot be given or used by others.

Unfortunately, when we received a discount offer with PIN code, it was limited to blocks of time when we could not travel due to school schedules.:(