PDA

View Full Version : Bounceback question

brian2000boston
09-09-2008, 08:09 PM
If we decide to purchase a bounceback this weekend for the free dining next year, can we add or subtract days later on? or once we book it are we stuck with the purchased dates or have to cancel the reservation?

if we can i would like to overbook and then cancel a couple days when we can finalize dates. Thanks for any feedback.

TinkerbellT421
09-10-2008, 10:43 AM
I really dont know the exact right answer to this question. BUT I would think if I had to assume, you dont have to pay for the vacation in full until I think what 45 days before arrival? We are part of DVC now so the last bookings we did were all part of DVC and it works COMPLETELY different than the old MYWP at any resort. But from what I remember I believe you can make that reservation now, especially if you have the DDP bounceback offer code, I assume theres a special code to get that with the reservation....and you wont have to pay for the entire trip until 45 days before your trip so I can see you would be able to cancel/add. If I were you, its easier to cancel days then to add on days...Because if you short yourself two days, and wait until your dates are set in stone and you want to add on days, its very possible they could sell out or close to it (esp. w/ the bounceback offers they have been giving) so you might have to cancel your reservation and stay somewhere else....to be safe I would do extra days and cancel later, if you have to...shoot for 10 days!! lol And try not to cancel any! lol Hope this helped. I am sure you could call the reservation system and ask, they can probably give you the exact answer to that. But I dont see why not, me and DBF have cancel/add/taken away so many times between the day we make reservations which is usually the weekend after were back from the world, till a year later when we set everything in stone lol. But we never had the free DDP incentive so I dont know if there are any catches attached to that.

Strmchsr
09-10-2008, 11:34 AM
You can adjust your reservation if needed before 45 days. It's much easier to subtract than to add as adding days is only done with availability.