PDA

View Full Version : Roger Rabbit

gresh00
09-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Any news on if they will ever add the Roger Rabbit ride in Toontown at WDW? It's a great ride at DL

MegaDisney
09-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Although I have not heard anything, I would seriously doubt that this would happen simply because of the age of the movie. Disney seems to focus more on newer films when adding new attractions, but with the upcoming addition of The Little Mermaid attraction to DCA, obviously that is not always true, so I guess you never know!

judoma
09-09-2008, 08:52 PM
I would love to see this happen! I love Roger Rabbit. It was one of my favs as a kid. I almost dressed as him for MNSSHP but I ran out of time preparing for our trip last year. Piecing together the kids costumes was more important than my own! :mickey:

big blue and hairy
09-09-2008, 09:48 PM
I would love to see all of the cross-ownership problems worked out so Roger Rabbit could becomer a prominent character again.

:sulley:

MaxPower
09-10-2008, 12:43 PM
SO many of today's guests have no idea who Roger Rabbitt is.

big blue and hairy
09-10-2008, 12:54 PM
That's why I'd like to see the copywrite stuff cleared up between Spielberg and Disney (and somebody else, I can't remember).

If Disney...
A. rereleased the movie
B. rereleased the shorts
C. made some new stuff

they'd have another moneymaker on their hands, which of course, is why Jeffrey Katzenberg will fight tooth and nail not to let it happen.

SFTrny
09-10-2008, 08:44 PM
I wouldn't rule it out. Doesn't Splash Mountain have a theme associated with Song of the South? Very outdated...and not entirely popular if you've seen the movie. But the ride is wonderful!

I think that Roger Rabbit would do better in DHS than MK.

DisneyNut2005
09-10-2008, 11:14 PM
they'd have another moneymaker on their hands, which of course, is why Jeffrey Katzenberg will fight tooth and nail not to let it happen.

Yeah, but with Eisner out of the picture, I see a Roger Rabbit comeback being more likely than it was a few years ago.

big blue and hairy
09-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Yeah, but with Eisner out of the picture, I see a Roger Rabbit comeback being more likely than it was a few years ago.
I definitely agree with that.

Tekneek
09-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Roger Rabbit was just released on DVD within the past several years, wasn't it?

I would love to see more Roger Rabbit around the parks. Out of the blue, my son asked me if Roger Rabbit would be out for the Halloween Party the other night, and he is only 7. So there is at least one kid that would be happy to see him out and about.

Imagineer1981
09-17-2008, 11:55 AM
I remember seeing Roger in the parks, it was great, he was a regular at the Diamond Horseshoe also. I would love for them to bring him back as a character in both film and the parks

Hayden's Dad
09-17-2008, 12:24 PM
What I have always found interesting is that Roger Rabbit is one of the character on the birthday cards you get in the resteraunts that are signed by the characters there that day.