PDA

View Full Version : Adventurer's Club Schedule

wdwjoe
09-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Does anyone know the full schedule of events at the Adeventurer's Club.

What time are the library shows and the shows in the main salon and treasure and mask rooms.

Just trying to plan our visit around seeing as many as possible.

1DisneyNut
09-09-2008, 05:13 PM
When are you going to be there? Reason I ask is because the PI clubs including Adventurers Club are closing the end of this month.
To answer your question though, I'm not real sure that there is a set schedule. If there is I have never been aware of it. The shows are constantly in cycle. We just show up and hang out at the bar until the show draws us in. lol

wdwjoe
09-09-2008, 07:04 PM
We are going next week. I know they have times posted on the walls. LIke the Hoopla begins at ---

I just don't know what time the welcome ceremony and Balderdash cup are.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-09-2008, 11:56 PM
The Hooplah is always the last show of the evening. Welcome is always first. There is a Cabaret before the Hoopla.

The shows alternate. So whoever is in the first show will be the lobby atmosphere for those waiting for the third show. The people in the second show are the ones who entertained the lobby during the first show. Sometimes, they will briefly overlap.

mrsgaribaldi
09-10-2008, 01:43 AM
We are going next week. I know they have times posted on the walls. LIke the Hoopla begins at ---

I just don't know what time the welcome ceremony and Balderdash cup are.

We're going to Disney on Sunday and plan on going to the AC for one last time. Maybe we will see you there!!! Have a great trip:mickey:

maxrebo77
09-11-2008, 08:06 AM
Make sure you check on the AC's hours before you go. I think some nights they open at 9 instead of 7 and then some of the shows (like the Welcome) might be skipped. After the Welcome there might be a Radio Broadcast, the Balderdash Cup, A Talent Show, Cabaret, Maid SingALong and then Hoopla. Although, as said, they change around. There is a schedule posted somewhere though. In between library showsa there is entertainment in the main room, the mask room and the treasure room.
A Must Do and will be Sorely Missed:(
Kungaloosh!

Dave Wise
09-15-2008, 08:36 PM
I just got back yesterday from PI on my farewell weekend visit and I have never seen so many people on the Island. The comedy warehouse was packed, AC had a long line to get in and we didnt get in to most shows b/c they filled the library fast. Even the dance clubs had lines way out the door. Why are they closing this again??? I know the extra attendance is b/c it is closing, but WOW. Quite a turn out. I will miss it. I wish I would have stayed a couple extra days to make sure I saw all the AC shows and a few more Comedy Warehouse performances.

AdventurerKim
09-16-2008, 04:18 PM
I just got back yesterday from PI on my farewell weekend visit and I have never seen so many people on the Island. The comedy warehouse was packed, AC had a long line to get in and we didnt get in to most shows b/c they filled the library fast. Even the dance clubs had lines way out the door. Why are they closing this again??? I know the extra attendance is b/c it is closing, but WOW. Quite a turn out. I will miss it. I wish I would have stayed a couple extra days to make sure I saw all the AC shows and a few more Comedy Warehouse performances.

I was with Dave Wise this past week, and I agree with all comments. The crowds were amazing, and the shows we did see were great. I still think AC and CW should not be closed. Regular attendance was good before they announced the closing. I wish there had been some special shirts or pins for the closing; the AC and CW cups just weren't enough.

The Joker
09-17-2008, 05:26 AM
Keep sending messages, letters, phone calls, survey remarks, etc. Now AND after September 27th.

BelleFan2
09-19-2008, 10:17 AM
I'm specifically going down for the last night of PI - I hope we get in! Might try to buy tickets early - even cast members aren't getting their discount on the last night.