PDA

View Full Version : Buying Tickets

wdwjoe
09-09-2008, 10:19 AM
We are staying off property this trip for the first time in a while, so we did not book a Magic Your Way package. I am wondering about the best places to buy tickets only. I know the Official Ticket Center has discounts. Does Magical Journeys sell park tickets only? How about AAA?

Any help is appreciated.

brian2000boston
09-09-2008, 10:48 AM
AAA sells tickets only. When we booked or trip they had a display for them.

Disney Lynn
09-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Magical Journeys does not sell tickets (at least as far as I know LOL). AAA does sell some slightly discounted tickets; however, the selection varies from office to office. Maybe you'll be lucky, but the office here in central NJ has a very poor selection. An online broker will have more choices, but be careful to use one that comes recommended (such as the one that is a sponsor here at INTERCOT) and is rated well by the BBB.

When you are pricing tickets, make sure you're comparing apples to apples. Include tax and shipping charges to get the actual prices before you select a company.

tink'72
09-10-2008, 08:51 AM
I've used undercovertourist.com for the last few years and they are great. The best prices around. Price includes shipping and taxes. Fast shipping as well.

TinkerbellT421
09-10-2008, 08:52 AM
I will tell you this, if you have a Borders Rewards Card, and you sign up online for the Rewards Perks....they have VERY VERY good deals on tickets only....:secret: