PDA

View Full Version : Gaylord Palms, Ice!, etc.

snerd475
09-08-2008, 09:15 PM
My 10 yr old dd and I have AKL booked for 11/30 thru 12/4, but I'm considering going up a day early, on 11/29, and staying at Gaylord Palms and going to the Ice! attraction that they have. I really like the looks of the Key West building, as we are South Floridians, and we like that decor and stuff.
I'd love to hear comments from those who have stayed there and if Ice! is worth it. If you're staying at the hotel, I'm assuming you don't have to pay extra for parking, right?
Also, can I get the Intercot discounted rate (last check, it was $109 for the cheapest) if I call and reserve instead of booking online? I only ask because I want to request a certain room type.

Thanks!

MNNHFLTX
09-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Also, can I get the Intercot discounted rate (last check, it was $109 for the cheapest) if I call and reserve instead of booking online? I only ask because I want to request a certain room type.

Thanks!To get INTERCOT's discounted rate you do have to book online through the link found on our front page (http://www.intercot.com/default.asp). The online booking does offer you the ability to choose from a variety of room types. :)

As far as the parking, there is still a fee for guests--$12 a day for self-parking and $18 daily for valet.

I've been to the "Ice" exhibit before and it's amazing! If you are a South Floridian, it's sure to help put you in a holiday mood for the rest of your trip!