PDA

View Full Version : How early do buses start running for EMH

danicafan
09-08-2008, 05:29 PM
How early do the busses start running for EMH mornings. We will be staying at POP in January and have reservations at CM for 7:20 am on 1/22 for 12. It is EMH at MK that morning so wanted to know if we would be safe catching bus to MK and having driver drop us off at Contemporary resort like they have done in years past. Or should I try for another time since there are 12 of us. Thanks!

Beast_fanatic
09-08-2008, 07:38 PM
They usually start about an hour before park opening even on Extra Magic days. There is also usually a bus specifically for early breakfast reservations that generally starts around 7am.

JPL
09-08-2008, 07:49 PM
The early bus would be cutting it abit close for your 7:20 AM reservation since it typically takes about a half hour to get from Pop to the MK and they usually won't drop you off at the Contemporary so you will either have to walk from the front of the MK or catch a Monorail all the way around to the Contemporary. I would suggest a later Reservation or taking a cab from Pop to Breakfast just to be safe.

danicafan
09-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Thanks, I'll see about changing our time, but in December the bus dropped us off at the Contemporary on the way to the MK. They have done it in the past for early reservations.

minnie1956
09-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Is things change, at Disney they are constantly changing. Call CRO to make sure you can catch a bus. I wouldn't want 12 disappointed people in my group!

danicafan
09-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Got the time changed to 8:10 am and the bus will drop us off from POP at the Contemporary on the way to MK. It is still early enough in the morning for them to do this!