PDA

View Full Version : Specific Building Requests at SSR?

Roo Girl
09-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Hi all, we leave for the World in 11 days and I wanted to know how to request Congress Park of SSR- do I call SSR directly or Member Services?

Has anyone had consistent results with these requests- either that they come through most times or aren't heeded at all?

Thanks! :number1:

fanofdisney
09-08-2008, 03:27 PM
I called about 5 days before our check in date and asked for Congress Park for a 2 bedroom and a studio and we got it. In fact the two rooms were right next to each other. I think they do their best to accomodate requests. :thumbsup:

AHOTE
09-08-2008, 07:25 PM
We put in our request for Congress Park the day we made our reservation back in December. Althought it's not guaranteed it was listed on our confirmation. I've only done it this way in the past and we have had our request honored every time.

sillyolbear
09-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Not positive, but I think outside of five days prior to arrival you would call Member Services to add it to your reservation. In side of five days, you can call the resort directly as they then have access to your reservation.

Fortgoofy97
09-10-2008, 01:27 PM
We have always made our request at the time of the ressie. One time we didn't and when we got to SSR we requested Congress Park and was still able to get it. The sooner you make the request the better off you woul be.