PDA

View Full Version : Small World snowglobe

AJHUNT2
09-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Does anyone know if they make or have made a snowglobe for It's a Small World? It's my mom's favorite ride.

TinkerbellT421
09-08-2008, 09:31 AM
I have not seen one, I had been looking at disney snowglobes for a long time, had wanted to start a collection. But DBF reminded me I have too many collections of Disney stuff already lol :secret:...But when I had been looking on google and amazon and stuff I had not run across one. But you could always try a google search or maybe even try searching on EBay, you never know when someone bought on years ago and now they dont make it anymore. I have found so much stuff that they dont make anymore on Ebay. Its always worth a shot. Hope you find one! That would be a awesome gift for your mom. Pixie dust and luck in your search :pixie::pixie:

mreinventtt
09-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Hi...I have never seen a Small World snow globe. I collect the globes and I am always on the look out for the new ones that come out.
But I do have a Small world cookie jar. It is really cute. I bought it online at Disneyshopping.com about 2 years ago.
Missy

i'm grumpy
09-08-2008, 08:39 PM
I have a small one. It was around $10. It's at least 3 years old, so there may be one ebay?

Minnie Imagineer
09-28-2008, 04:24 PM
yes, I have one!! Its from disney store (they might have it online). I got it about 1-2 years ago. It is not one of those huge ones, but it is large. maybe 30-40 dollars?
goodluck...ill try to do some research for you