PDA

View Full Version : Adding Extra Day to PH Tickets

PoohRules
09-07-2008, 08:42 PM
I just made the final payment for our trip in October. Originally I set it up so our PH tickets did not include the day we arrived - as we were to arrive late. However, like several others, we had airline issues and now we arrive much eariler that day. :joy: I moved our dining ressies around, but never thought to go back and pick up that extra day on our tickets and now we want to go to the parks that day. I just called and they said we can just change it at check-in - no additional charges (except the extra day cost).

Is this true or do I need to call back and get it revised now? I want to avoid getting seperate tickets for just that day (which will be much more costly than just adding a day to a current package).:confused:

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Lucyrella
09-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Yes it is true, we checked in last year and we decided to take the princesses to the park that night, so we only had to pay like $28 for all for of us, $7 each to add it. We did this at check in very easy.

Have fun!

Wrigley
09-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Yes, that is true. We bought our tickets at our local Disney store, and we wanted an 8 day hopper but they only sell up to 7 day hoppers. They told us to go to concierge at our resort when we check in to add the extra day. They did tell us that you MUST add the extra day before you use your tickets or else it will be alot more money to do so. :mickey:

PoohRules
09-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Thank you, both, so much for your reassurance. Now lets everyone just hope that the hurricanes will stay away all season.....for EVERYONE to have a good time. :thumbsup: