PDA

View Full Version : 'Find all posts by ______'

Minnie Imagineer
09-07-2008, 06:32 PM
When you click on someone's username, there are options, one of which is Find All Posts by _____. When I try to do it to my name, something pops up like 'the forum requires you to wait 60 seconds before a search' which is fine but I didn't do a search before clicking on that. I have tested this many times today making sure I didn't search anything for over 1 minute. What is happening?

John
09-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Just worked fine for me.

Wondering if the time zone on your computer is set properly?

mrsgaribaldi
09-08-2008, 05:43 PM
I get the same thing and my time is right, I checked. My cookies are good too;) I mean I didn't change anything.

John
09-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Just to be clear, it's the time zone, not the time itself. Looking into this.

tinklover
09-17-2008, 02:33 PM
this has also been happening to me for quite a while. and my cookies are fine and my time zone is correct. onlty thingi can think of is i have switched to a wireless mouse and when i click on say todays posts i hear 2 click sounds form teh pc even though i clicked only once.

Goofy4TheWorld
09-17-2008, 03:26 PM
I have the same problem as well. My time zone setting on both Intercot's Control Panel and my computer's own clock are correct, and I have my cookies set to accept any cookie around.

I actually get this message in all kinds of places on this board.

John
09-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Thanks - will file a trouble ticket with the boards creators next week to see if we can resolve this once and for all.

TinkerbellT421
09-17-2008, 04:04 PM
I have this problem constantly on four different computers I use. And all the time zones, etc are correct. I can be typing this replay and then I will try to go back to the discussion boards or go to quick links-todays posts and that message comes up everytime! I know the time zones are fine, and I clear my cookies all the time. :confused:

John
09-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Got it everyone - we know it's a problem but it's beyond my ability to fix. A trouble ticket will go in monday :)

tinklover
09-17-2008, 07:02 PM
:thumbsup:Thanks JOhn you're the bestest :number1: