PDA

View Full Version : Tusker house and leaving AK after closing time

threeh
09-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Hi all!! I just made a ADR for 3:30pm for Tusker house. Animal Kingdom closes at 5 pm that day. My question is, will we have trouble getting a bus if we finish eating after official closing time. I asked the person who made my adr and she said the last seating for Tusker house is 5pm so I am hoping to have a liesurly lunch and then get out of the park after 5pm (ok, I'm hoping to avoid the crowds leaving as well). I'm just curious when transportation stops. Has anyone else ever done this and worked out?? I'm staying at the boardwalk so I'll either head back there or to EPCOT.

Thanks in advance!!!:mickey:

maxrebo77
09-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Normally you have a good hour after park closing. They allow for crowds, diners and shoppers, etc. They will not let you be stranded.
Worst possible, a connection or extra stop.
I hope you enjoy Tusker. I am have lunch there for the first time this month.:thumbsup:

Lynn J Mc
09-08-2008, 01:50 PM
We ate at Rainforest right at closing time. The nice castmember at the bus stop radioed a bus to come over and take us back to the Contemporary. The bus was parked out there waiting. We saw when he changed his sign to say Contemporary. Ours was the only family on the bus. 5 people.