PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me About Adventurer's Club

mac badger
09-06-2008, 11:42 PM
so in all the times ive been to wdw, ive never been to pleasure island. im going on the 13th for one night and want to check out AC before it closes. is there a good time to get there? where do i buy tickets? do you need reservations? would appreciate any and all advice. we're doing this trip special to try and catch things before they close:mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-07-2008, 02:45 AM
Try to catch at least one show, then hang out in the lobby, then see another show, then hang out in the lobby some more. Also, catch the last show - the HOOPLA!!

Remember - KUNGALOOSH!!

Marching Along
We're Adventurers
Wandering Along
We're Adventurers
Up or Down
North, South, East or West
An Adventurer's Life is Best!

debandbub
09-07-2008, 07:29 AM
It's a great, great time. I am soooo incredibly bummed that we will be missing it. We'd go just about every night during each trip.
Anyway, to answer your questions:
They usually open about 7 or 8, if I remember correctly, but it's more fun once more people show up, about 9 or so. My suggestion is to go early and stay late...I imagine that it may be more crowded as many other folks try to check it out, or get one last Kungaloosh in before it closes.
You can get tickets in a little self-service ATM-like machine just across the way from AC. I think maybe you can get them at any ticket counter also? (Someone else help me on this one, please)
No reservations needed. You just kind of wander in and stake out a seat for a while. Catch the shows, but if you don't feel like leaving your seat in the bar area, something will be entertaining you out there as well.
I know you'll have a fun time. We have LOTS of fun memories of AC.

Why oh Why are they closing this place?!?!?!?

KUNGALOOSH!!!!!!

Magic Smiles
09-08-2008, 07:38 AM
If you have the waterparks & extras on your tickets, then this covers the admission to the Adventurers Club.
Unfortunately the only time we went to the AC was when the cheerleaders were at Disney. Enough said, our time was ruined. Because of this I could never get my DH or DS to return and now we won't get to experience what could have been a great night of entertainment.

KAT1811
09-08-2008, 09:36 AM
We love the AC and will miss it once it is gone.

That being said get there whenever you can (9ish is a good hour) and stay as long as you can. They usher everyone in and out for each show so you don't have to worry about not getting a seat. If you miss a show just stay by the doors and you'll be one of the first into the next show.

We always have the waterparks and more on our tickets so that takes care of the admission but they do have a cash register at the door (assumably to gather a cover for those without the add on). Have a great time and enjoy.

I hope that Disney has some big plans for AC, maybe a dinner theater? Wouldn't that be great?

AdventurerKim
09-16-2008, 04:21 PM
AC is always awesome and lots of fun, although if you go before it closes, expect massive crowds and stay close to the library doors so you don't miss a show in there.