PDA

View Full Version : October Iternary

mshomeschoolmom
09-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Here is our upcoming October Itinerary. I would love to hear some views good or bad. Thanks

Arrival Day: Sunday Morning -- go to DHS with pm EMH.

Monday: MK with pm EMH.(Don't know yet if we will arrive upon opening hrs and take a midday break and then head back to MK in the afternoon until closing or arrive at MK at opening and stay all day and leave around 9pm.

Tuesday: Epcot with am EMH. Will stay all day opening until close.

Wednesday: AK with pm EMH. Will stay all day opening until close.

Thursday: Parkhop -- am EMH at Mk and afternoon we will let the kids decide what they want to do.

Friday: Parkhop -- am will let the kids choose and pm EMH at epcot. We will also go on the monorail.

Saturday: Sleep in and Checkout as late as possible and then head to DTD.

Beast_fanatic
09-06-2008, 08:48 PM
It could be a problem to go to evening EMH in one park until close and then get up early for morning EMH in another park the next day. It depends on your group though.

tmosier
09-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Sounds like you might poop out by Tuesday afternoon, but that's just my opinion. If you'd really like to hit parks opening-to-close, maybe keep Tuesday as a rest day. I love that you're letting the kids choose what to do Thursday afternoon and Friday morning. :thumbsup:

mshomeschoolmom
09-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Ok. I guess I need to clarify. On Monday @ Magic Kingdom opening is at 9am with pm EMH 12am. Our plans right now are to arrive @ MK at 9am and stay until 9pm. If we did utilize the pm EMH this day(which is not what we have planned right now) we would arrive at 9am and return to our Resort to rest about 3hrs in the afternoon and then return for the rest of the evening or sleep in as late as possible this day and then we would stay for pm EMH and sleep later on Tuesday. But our plans right now for Monday is 9am - 9pm.

Beast_fanatic
09-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Then, if you're not planning to attend the Extra Magic Hour, I would probably plan a different park that day as parks with extra magic hour tend to be more crowded.