PDA

View Full Version : Characters...

ALLYYLLA
09-06-2008, 07:52 PM
My daughter really likes Jessie from Toy Story as well as Mary Popins and Bert....any hints as to where to see them?

DisneyBabies
09-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Mary Poppins is at the 1900 Park Fare breakfast and CRT breakfast.

**As always, character appearances are subject to change at any time :)**

bcornette
09-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Mary Poppins can also be at the England Pavillion at UK, Akershus Lunch or Dinner, and AAA StoryTime.

Jesse is at Al's Toy Barn.

TexasPrincessAurora
09-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Jessie also appears in Woody's Cowboy show in Frontierland each day. I know people have seen Bert on occasion...perhaps someone can share where.

Meeko_33785
09-06-2008, 11:46 PM
When I was there last mont, Mary and Bert were in Town Square at Magic Kingdomin the morning. Mary was also at the United Kingdom pavillion near the bandstand. Jessie and Woody were in Frontierland after the Woody's Cowboy Camp show, but supposedly that show is scheduled to stop sometime this month so I'm not sure if they'll be out or not once that's gone. She was not at Hollywood Studios. Woody, Buzz and the Green Army Men were at PIXAR Place, but I don't think Jessie usually (if ever) shows up there.

joanna71985
09-08-2008, 07:42 PM
My daughter really likes Jessie from Toy Story as well as Mary Popins and Bert....any hints as to where to see them?

Mary Poppins and Bert can be found usually in Town Square at the MK. As for Jessie, she is currently meeting in Frontierland. But it's hard to know how much longer she will be out, due to Woody's Cowboy Camp closing in a few weeks.