PDA

View Full Version : February Cheerleading?

divinedi
09-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Hi. Happens everytime:blush:, I can't seem to find where they have it posted about when the cheerleaders are there in late January, early February, does anybody know?

Thanks!

Sunshine1010
09-06-2008, 07:49 PM
I looked at their Sports website last night and couldn't find it either.

MNNHFLTX
09-07-2008, 01:50 PM
I just checked the Pop Warner website and the dates are December 7-13 for this year.

Sunshine1010
09-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Thank you

Isn't there another 'convention' of H.S. dance teams at the beginning of the year?

divinedi
09-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Yes there are, dance championships and more cheerleading championships, they run late January and most of February I believe.

The pop warner thing is Dec. 7-13 for sure, just wondered the dates for the competitions early next year.

Thanks.

MNNHFLTX
09-07-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry--I didn't read the question through very well. :blush:

Yes, there are usually cheerleading competitions (mostly junior and senior high school) in February, I believe. I'll see if I can find more information on it.

thumperbug
09-07-2008, 07:30 PM
When we were at WDW in April, the last 2 days of our stay had the cheerleading and dance competitions.

I believe that Feb 09 will have Twirlers which I was told is done on Feb 15 or 16. I am not sure, I would search a thread on that.

I think that if the Cheerleading thing (pardon the grammer) was going on in Feb 09, they would already have booked Pop/All stars etc so I would think the WDW would know at this point.

MNNHFLTX
09-07-2008, 07:41 PM
After looking on line, it appears there are multiple cheerleading competitions being held in February and into March, and even one in April (the 22nd-24th). The largest of which is, I believe, the National High School Cheerleading Championship, which is February 7-8. So I guess no matter when you go during February and March, there is always the chance that a cheerleading competition will be going on there. But I doubt they would compete in size with the number of participants in the Pop Warner competitions.