PDA

View Full Version : Tea @ POP

disneymad1998
09-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Hi All,

Does anyone know if POP sell 'fruit' Tea bags - I am a big Raspberry Tea drinker and was wondering if POP sells them ?

If they don't would I be able to pick them up at a Supermarket or do I need to bring with me from the UK?

:mickey:

Daisy'sMom
09-06-2008, 06:13 PM
I never saw any fruit flavored teas there and you would need a car to go to the market. You might bea able to find them at Epcot in the Twinings store in the UK pavilion. If they are an absolute must, you should plan on bringing them. :mickey:

megustamex
09-08-2008, 06:13 PM
As stated, the shop in England sells Twinings tea. If there is a Twinings tea that you like, you can bet it is in that shop - they carried MANY different types of that brand.

Disney Lynn
09-09-2008, 07:41 AM
I suggest bringing some tea with you (it doesn't weigh much nor take up too much space in the luggage). I've never seen anything other than standard tea bags at the resorts. As for hot water, you may want to buy a cheap electric "hot pot" at the local Target or Walmart (POP doesn't provide a coffee maker or anything to boil water). If you use the hot water in the food court, you may find that it's not really hot enough for good tea. If so, nuke your cup of water in the microwave before adding the tea.

Have a great vacation!

disneymad1998
09-09-2008, 03:58 PM
As stated, the shop in England sells Twinings tea. If there is a Twinings tea that you like, you can bet it is in that shop - they carried MANY different types of that brand.

Thanks for that- The tea's I drink are Twinings so I will head there!!

disneymad1998
09-09-2008, 04:00 PM
I suggest bringing some tea with you (it doesn't weigh much nor take up too much space in the luggage). I've never seen anything other than standard tea bags at the resorts. As for hot water, you may want to buy a cheap electric "hot pot" at the local Target or Walmart (POP doesn't provide a coffee maker or anything to boil water). If you use the hot water in the food court, you may find that it's not really hot enough for good tea. If so, nuke your cup of water in the microwave before adding the tea.

Have a great vacation!

Thanks Disney_lynn - As we arecoming over from the UK - I thought I may have problems at customs etc so I think I will head to 'UK@ at Epcot for my fix of tea!!

Thanks though