PDA

View Full Version : What do you wear?

Mrs Bus Driver
09-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Just wondering how everyone dresses when leaving the water park and returning to your hotel. Since we will be taking the bus back and our suits will still be damp should I take a change of clothes with me or just throw something on to cover up the suit? :mickey:

Disneyfamilyof3
09-06-2008, 04:40 PM
I usually bring a canvas tote bag with travel sized shampoos, conditioners, soaps, and a change of clothes that folds up small. I also bring extra towels and plastic bags, but this is just me. I hate to go from a hot waterpark in damp clothes onto a (very) airconditioned bus.:ill:

I have seen people who just hop on the bus from water parks with just a cover up or towel, but most people I see on the bus bring some sort of tote bag :D

Mrs Bus Driver
09-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Thanks that is exactly what I was thinking of doing. I just can't really see myself on the bus in a wet suit. The tote bag sounds like a good idea. :mickey:

One more question, how much are the lockers?

Lizzie
09-06-2008, 04:48 PM
I wear board shorts around the water park and usually keep them on and just throw a tshirt over them. But they dry super quick so by the time we get to the line for the bus they are dry.

And I keep the kids in their swim suits its just easier that way.

mdhiggin
09-06-2008, 05:53 PM
If I'm going directly to my hotel, I'd just get on the bus with a cover-up. If I'm going to another park or something, definitely a change of clothes.

KAT1811
09-08-2008, 09:40 AM
We just put on our coverups and head back to the resort. By the time we are ready to go (after getting everyone together, packing up, and then walking and waiting at the bus stop we are not all that wet, maybe a bit damp at best, especially in the FL sunshine. Why bother getting another outfit dirty or lugging more than we have to already?

IloveDisney71
09-08-2008, 07:00 PM
We just put on our coverups and head back to the resort. By the time we are ready to go (after getting everyone together, packing up, and then walking and waiting at the bus stop we are not all that wet, maybe a bit damp at best, especially in the FL sunshine. Why bother getting another outfit dirty or lugging more than we have to already?

Ditto:thumbsup:

MaxPower
09-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Definitely don't try to ride the bus in a wet suit. That would not be fun.