PDA

View Full Version : how is december ??????

mexinese
09-06-2008, 10:50 AM
im thinking of staying at the beach club 12/12 - 12/16 which is a friday through a tuesday. is this a good time to go?

disneymom15
09-06-2008, 11:42 AM
We went lat year Dec 11-15. It was probably one of our most favorite trips ever. Weather was perfect and the castle was unbelievable. We're going again this year Dec 3-10. Crowds weren't excessive either. I think you'll have a wonderful time.

Disdude
09-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Our favorite time. Lighter crowds, everything is decorated, weather is usually comfortable. I would go every year at that time if I could.

bouncer
09-06-2008, 12:33 PM
It's a wonderful time to go! I love going at that time. Weather can get cool in evening so make sure to have jackets (maybe even gloves or earmuffs/headbands). We went to Candlelight Processional and were very thankful we had those items. The wind kicked up and it got cold. There were a lot of people in shorts looking to purchase as many sweatshirts, etc that they could. The holiday decorations & music are extraordinary! Make sure to see the Osborne lights at DHS they are so cool. So much to do at the holidays there. Have a great time.:thumbsup: