PDA

View Full Version : after thanksgiving

mexinese
09-05-2008, 06:23 PM
hello,

I'm planning to visit disney world right after thanksgiving. is this a good time as far as crowd levels ? I was thinking of beach club. ant thoughts ?

tmosier
09-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Last year my family and I visited the Sunday after Thanksgiving thru the following Saturday. We didn't think the crowds were bad, and it was especially light at DHS the two times we were there because it was raining.

If you can, get tickets for MVMCP the Sunday after Thanksgiving. You can pretty much walk right onto any ride, it's fun to visit MK at night, and it's a good way to get into the Christmas spirit.

We stayed at Wilderness Lodge which was very busy, but not too busy that we didn't enjoy staying there.

wilshade
09-06-2008, 03:28 AM
The time bewteen Thanksgiving and Christmas is one of the very best times to go. I usually take my Disney vacations during this period.

Strmchsr
09-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Crowds are not horrible but they are considerably more crowded than they used to be. Since Birnbaums and other guidebooks have said for years that the week or two right after Thanksgiving is the least crowded time of the year everyone is suddenly trying to go those weeks. So, the parks are definitely not deserted, but they are not unbearable either.