PDA

View Full Version : Which pool is bigger - Poly or WL?

Gregandmel
09-05-2008, 03:16 PM
For those that have stayed at both Poly & WL, which resort has the bigger themed pool? Is one better over the other? Just curious. Thanks!!!

joonyer
09-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Poly's pool is bigger and themed better IMO (volcano), but WL's pool, although smaller, has is still a cool theme too with the creek flowing out of the lobby. Poly's slide is bigger I think, but they both have one.

tikiman
09-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Polynesian also has two pools.

buzznwoodysmom
09-05-2008, 06:42 PM
WL has two pools as well. The main pool and the quiet pool over by the villas. The WL also has at least two hot tubs. I remember reading somewhere that the Poly doesn't have a hot tub.

Both resorts are great, I don't think there is anything about either pool that would sway someone to stay at one over the other. IMO, the themeing of the resorts would be a better way to decide which you would prefer to stay at.

tikiman
09-08-2008, 09:49 AM
The Polynesian guests can use the GF Spa hot tub which is between the GF and the Polynesian (5 minute walk). I think the reason the Polynesian pool is more popular is the longer and faster water slide and it being zero entry up to the beach facing the Castle and Freworks.

CU Tiger
09-08-2008, 12:31 PM
The Poly has a much better slide and a zero entry pool very close to the beach. We like this pool much better than the WL pool. We also like the hammocks on the Poly beach.:mickey:

tink'72
09-08-2008, 12:36 PM
You can also see the MK fireworks while sitting in the pool at the Poly. Totally cool!