PDA

View Full Version : IamBelle's 10 day trip to WDW!! Day:1

IamBelle
09-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Hi! I just got back on the 2nd and I have so much to tell!
We flown out of Boston and landed about 11 in FL. We got to the hotel about 12 and slept until 6. We got up the next day and went to DTD to shop and had lunch at Planet Hollywood. This was my first time there, and the atmosphere was great! I love all the movie props. We sat next to the Child's Play Chucky doll, who my 2 sisters and brother were extremely afraid of! The food was fantastic! I had a hamburger, which was the size of my head! I tried some of my sisters spinach salad w/ strawberries and blue cheese, that was so good, I highly reccommend it!!
After DTD, we went to DHS. We saw some of the shows, like the little mermaid and beauty and the beast. We saw Four for a Dollar for the first (and I 'm sorry to say) the last time before the B&B show. They are so great!! A couple was celebrating their anniversary and they sang "when you wish upon a star" they were impecable!! (Psst! If anybody knows if they tour or not, can you let me know?)
After DHS, we went to the Wilderness Lodge to go to Whispering Canyon. We had a 9 pm res. but it was pushed back until 9:30. We were sitting waiting in the lobby, and my brother looks up from the seat he was in and we both saw a glowing orange thing moving near the ceiling. To this day, we have no idea what it is. Is it supposed to be there, or was it a balloon or something?? Well, anyway, Whispering Canyon was so delicious. 4 of us got the Canyon Skillet, and my sister got this fantastic pasta!! My brother got meatloaf, so we asked for ketchup!!! That was so cool! We have a picture of my brother with the waitress and the giant ketchup bottle!!
After WC, we returned to POP and went in the nice heated pool!

laward32
09-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the rest of your trip.:mickey:

tinkerbell04
09-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Sounds like the first part has been fantastic! I can't wait to hear more.:mickey:

Lizzie
09-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks for sharing sounds like a great start.

ChipnDaleGal
09-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Sounds like your family is off to a wonderful start! Can't beat shopping and good food. :mickey:

iheartmickey
09-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Sounds like a really good time!

Thanks for sharing! :mickey:

RedSoxFan
09-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Sounds like you had a great day.:mickey:

trapper
09-07-2008, 06:27 PM
sounds like a perfect day:mickey:

yjgirl32
09-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Thanks for sharing. Very nice report. Can't wait to hear more.

pdrlkr
09-12-2008, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Sounds great, thanks for sharing:mickey:

faline
09-16-2008, 01:02 PM
Sounds like you had some yummy food!