PDA

View Full Version : March 14-21- Just how bad will it be?

WDWFRK
09-04-2008, 02:12 PM
My husband and I are thinking about making a Disney trip over my spring break, but I'm worried about the crowds. Easter is in April next year, so we won't have to contend with that. How bad do you think it's going to be?:mickey:

Sunshine1010
09-04-2008, 02:29 PM
...wondering this too

Artsake
09-04-2008, 04:10 PM
I would plan on it being busy (but not intolerable) since that is spring break time. We have gone a few times at the very beginning of March and the crowds have not been too bad but I think they get worse the later in March you go.

Beast_fanatic
09-04-2008, 04:19 PM
The entire time between President's Day and Easter is considered to be spring break time. Some weeks are much busier than others though. I would expect to have moderately heavy crowds. That way, if you get there and it's crowded you won't be upset, but if it's not, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

PAMOUSELOVER
09-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Our spring break here in Pa. April 6th till the 10the Kiddies go back on the 13th of April. I have not been there in March in over 15 years, so I am not sure. But it was crowed back then. That was 1994.

BigRedDad
09-04-2008, 08:20 PM
We were there over Spring Break this year and Easter was the week before we went. The morning crowds are very tolerable, after lunch they became a little annoying, and around 7PM, I couldn't take it any more. We had my father with a hip problem, DD2 and it wore us down for the day. We found it best to blow through the parks and rides in the morning. A few fast pass rides after lunch. Parades and shows in the afternoon. Then back to the resort around 5PM to play in the pools.

This worked best for us, so it may be different for you.