PDA

View Full Version : MP3 Ports/Plug-ins Available in Pop Rooms?

Bringonthemouse!
09-03-2008, 10:04 PM
I vaguely remember a thread about 3/4 months back regarding this but I couldn't find it so I will ask again.:blush:
Does Pop have an MP3/USB port or attachment in the alarm clocks in the rooms. I would love to be able to listen to my Disney tunes without headphones while relaxing at the end of the day.:cloud9:

Mousemates
09-04-2008, 01:59 PM
I don't recall seeing any...nor do I remember my teens plugging into anything except their perosnal Ipods...but that doesn't mean they haven't added something since last December when we were there. Maybe someone who has been there a bit more recently can speak a bit more authoritatively than me and give you a more definitive answer.

TinkiTime1989
09-04-2008, 02:02 PM
We stayed at Pop this past weekend and our alarm clock had a plug in for iPods/MP3 players. It is not a docking station one, just one that plugs into your headphone port. I didn't use it though because we bought a Music Mickey on our first day. It is a stuffed Mickey that has a iPod/MP3 plug in and he "dances" to the music!

P.S.- They also are replacing all of the mattresses in the Pop rooms. We got a brand new one on our second night and it was wonderful!

tinklover
09-04-2008, 02:07 PM
As of June 5th-13th of this year it was still the clock radio alarm clocks no docking stations for ipods. Walmart has docking station speakers pretty cheap that you could use and they run on batteries. and we found at home depot believe it or not a charger for our mp3 player that we plug into the cigarette lighter in the car and charge it that way since we do not have a lap top to use when we travel.

judoma
09-04-2008, 02:36 PM
We stayed at Pop this past weekend and our alarm clock had a plug in for iPods/MP3 players. It is not a docking station one, just one that plugs into your headphone port. I didn't use it though because we bought a Music Mickey on our first day. It is a stuffed Mickey that has a iPod/MP3 plug in and he "dances" to the music!

Where can I find a "Music MIckey". He sounds pretty cool! :mickey: :cool:

TinkiTime1989
09-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Where can I find a "Music MIckey". He sounds pretty cool! :mickey: :cool:

I got mine at Once Upon a Toy in DtD. We also saw them at WOD. They are on sale for $17.99!