PDA

View Full Version : Hsm Outfit

disneymad1998
09-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Hi There - Does anyone know where I could get a HSM cheerleader dress up outfit for my DD7 from in WDW and does anyone know the price?

Thank you peeps

:mickey:

Disneycrazed
09-05-2008, 04:09 PM
This isn't gonna help much but from my last trip to WDW (5 days ago) I saw one or two girls wearing the HSM cheerleader outfit. My sister told me you can get that and all the other disney princess's dresses in dowtown disney. Theres a boutique I believe where you can get a makeover. I don't know how much it costs though. :shop:

Arielfan98
09-05-2008, 04:11 PM
The previous post was actually posted by me, I forgot to log out my dad's user sorry. :blush:

Minnie Imagineer
09-05-2008, 07:57 PM
I have tons of Halloween stores around my house, so I always see the HSM cheerleader outfit. I can PM you a website with one. They are around $35 I believe
:mpumpkin:

Minnie Imagineer
09-05-2008, 07:59 PM
actually, there is no option to PM you

disneymad1998
09-06-2008, 08:15 AM
actually, there is no option to PM you

Thanks Minnie_ Imagineer but I'm over in the UK so would really need to pick one up when we get to WDW - We will have a rental car so could driver somewhere if they arn't available in WDW

:mickey:

TinkiTime1989
09-06-2008, 10:21 AM
Don't worry about not being able to find one in WDW. They are EVERYWHERE! We saw them at all of the larger stores this past weekend such as the Emporium on mainstreet. The first halloween party was last night so there are costumes available all over the place. I can't remember the name of the store right now but there is one shop in DHS that was nothing but HSM, Hannah Montana, and Camp Rock merchandise. I believe the HSM cheerleader outfits were about $40.