PDA

View Full Version : Which Value?

Mrs Bus Driver
09-03-2008, 03:27 PM
I am thinking about booking a value for my trip in 2009. I have already stayed at ASM and could easily do so again, however I would like to hear from all of you. Which value do you prefer and why? Food, buses, decorations or what ever. Just what ever you like about it.

disneymom15
09-03-2008, 04:13 PM
We enjoy POP over the All Stars, although all of them a great. I like the food court, seems to be larger, and also prefer busses.

jpH/keD
09-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Music and Sports share busses.
Pick Movies if you have to choose a value!
We are going high class next time and going w/ a monorail resort! The busses and I did not get along! But I will miss the food courts at the values!

OBTW, we have stayed at Sports and Movies
so some experience there! :thumbsup: Have a great trip!

Goofy Forever
09-03-2008, 05:27 PM
I also prefer POP over the All-Stars. As a teacher who has taken large groups of kids to perform at WDW,
they all stay at the All-Stars, therefore POP tends to be quieter.

mrsgaribaldi
09-03-2008, 06:52 PM
We like Pop. It's newer, I like the food court better, seems less crowded. It's the only value we stay at now.

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-03-2008, 07:32 PM
POP Century!!:number1:

My husband and I love it there!! We've stayed ther in '06, '07, and now this year. We've stayed in the 50's, 60's, and this year the 90's. Can't wait. 81 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next trip: November 24th thru December 5th
( 11 year anniversary )

Mousemates
09-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Our order of preference

1. Pop
2. Movies
3. Sports

have not done music yet.

Tinkerbella16
09-04-2008, 07:02 AM
Pop Century all the way!!!! We have stayed at all 4 values, and def prefer Pop over the any of the All Stars. It is a great place to stay, with one of the best foodcourts, great bus system, resort is newer, not so tight and congested...its a little more spread out and I love that about Pop.

Jeany031
09-05-2008, 05:20 PM
all-star music is a good place to stay with. I hope our family will like to stay in the broadway section.

sophie peach
09-06-2008, 09:20 AM
pop, pop, pop!!!!!:mickey:

Daisy'sMom
09-06-2008, 09:56 AM
We usually stay at POP, but liked Movies, then Sports. We did not like Music!
I love CBR, but for the amount of time we are there, we decided we would rather spend the extra on the parks.:mickey:

Mrs Bus Driver
09-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Thanks
I think I am leaning towards POP. :mickey:

SAnderson70769
09-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Pop Century is definitely our choice for a value resort. The theming is great, good food court, and I think much quieter than the All Stars. I also recently read on a post here on Intercot that they were changing out all the mattresses on the beds! Have fun!

pamickeys
09-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Stayed for the first time at a value this past spring-picked ASMu and loved it. It's location is great-split between ASSp and ASMv. We thought the food court was great. The rooms were nice and clean. Don't know if they have expanded the nightly movie to ASSp and ASMv but everynight they showed a movie near the pool at ASMu--that was a lot of fun. No matter where you choose it will be great because you're at DISNEY!! :cloud9:

Soul_Power
09-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Another vote for POP here! :mickey:

I haven't stayed at the other Value resorts, so I can't really speak on those, but we had a great experience at POP on our first trip and we are planning on staying there again for our next trip.

bigbabyblues
09-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Pop was fine, but we liked ASMo better. Just personal preference. We're staying at ASMusic this year.

Music has the poolside movies at night, and the rooms at Music and Sports have recently been completely refurbished.

Janie
09-07-2008, 09:38 AM
I've always stayed off property - but i'm hoping to bring my partner for their first experience of disneyword (they've been to disneyland paris with me) next Feb.

We've just spent the morning looking at the value resorts and we were heading for Pop as our choice but I think you've all helped me make up my mind

Thanks! can't wait!

Belster
09-07-2008, 11:12 AM
I would prefer the Pop for the following reasons:
1. Newer
2. Very clean
3. You do not share a bus system with anyone else.
4. The food court is great!
5. The atmosphere is a blast!

TinkerbellT421
09-07-2008, 11:17 AM
I would prefer the Pop for the following reasons:
1. Newer
2. Very clean
3. You do not share a bus system with anyone else.
4. The food court is great!
5. The atmosphere is a blast!

I def preferred POP for this same exact reason...POP is the way to go with values!! :thumbsup:

lightyearfan
09-07-2008, 11:39 AM
well me and dw have now stayed at the ASMU resorts for our past few trips and as you can see by my signature we will be staying there again on our Dec trip. we just really like the theming allot and it seems to be quieter than the other All Star Resort (IMHO), since we rent a car busing isn't an issue for us, and we tend to eat at other resorts to try and make our trips somewhat different. we've also never had any problems what so ever at ASMU.

Enjoy your trip
VIctor

LudwigVonDrake
09-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Pop Century would be my suggestion. You don't have to share buses with other resorts and the food court is pretty good.