PDA

View Full Version : Coral Reef diver & table request question

kittysomerville
09-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Ok, I've got a diver lined up to hold up a sign for my husband as a surprise at Coral Reef. Since this is a surprise, how would I go about discreetly asking the hostess for a table by the aquarium? I don't want my husband to know what is up. I don't ever ask for a special table at restaurants, so this would look unusual for me to do it for that meal. Do they have a list of people who've scheduled a diver and would know to get us a good viewing spot, or do I need to come up with a clever way of letting them know without my husband suspecting something?

AmBo
09-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Not that I know the answer to your question, but how did you get a diver to hold you up a sign?! That's so cool! :number1:

kittysomerville
09-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi AmBo! Anyone can schedule a diver to hold a sign at the Coral Reef by contacting the restaurant. There's no charge for this service, but there is a limited number of times they can do it per day, so those requests fill up (so I've heard). I don't think I'm supposed to give out any more details than that, but you can do an internet search to find the phone number you need to contact Coral Reef if you're ever interested in setting that up. That's how I got the number. :D

AmBo
09-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the insider tip :thumbsup:

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-04-2008, 04:43 PM
I was told that they will seat you at a table as close to the aquarium as they have available. They can't guarantee a table right next to it but they get you as close as they can.

I'm surprising my DH with this too in Oct. What a great way to surprise someone. I think I'm going to take a little something to leave for Debbi since she was so kind in setting this up.