PDA

View Full Version : Help me please!! I need your opinions and advice please!!

danyele128
09-03-2008, 11:44 AM
I am looking to find any info and advice from you guys about our upcoming December trip to the world!:thumbsup:

We currently have our entire trip planned and booked! Dec 13 - Dec 20 (I almost feel like it might be too much, trying not to feel guilty you know?:cloud9:). We have MYW + Dining + Park Hoppers for 2 ad and 2 ch at a value. The only thing is I added the last night so we wouldn't have to drive back late and found out that this gets us an entire extra day of ddp meals and snacks. This got me wondering what the price would be and if it would be a better deal to just get AP's and + dining and park hopper to them. I want to save money but I find it just easier to pay for a pkg and be done with it.

I really need to know how does each option measure up as far as pricing and what's my better deal still keeping all of the options I have chosen? Separate passes vs. pkg's?:confused:

I seem to get lost each time I try to figure it up and wind up somewhere on the boards reading other peoples posts. HELP!!

BTW, we do live in NW FL and it is about 6 hrs away so passes are an optoin but we seem to think we will never have the extra cash to do hotels and dining like we want to make passes worth while. Does this all make sense?:confused:

r4kids
09-03-2008, 12:26 PM
If you live in FL I would get a season pass, different from the AP. You can still add dining and it is usually less expensive than a package. I believe the passes are around $240 adult and $210 per child. Plus you may get a room discount if one is available.

Flower
09-03-2008, 12:50 PM
I agree with looking into the Florida Residents Seasonal Pass - there are black out dates for holidays, but the website lists the blackout dates as Dec 21-Jan 3 so your dates will be fine!

BEFORE you buy the pass, call WDW and inquire if the room you have booked is available for your selected dates at a Florida Residents discount rate or AAA discount rate if you are a member.

Park Hopping is included with Annual & Seasonal passes so you do not need to worry about 'adding' it.

KAT1811
09-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Contact Magical Journeys and have them figure out the pricing for you. There is no charge for them to take over your reservation and they will save you money anyway they can. You may be in luck with the Florida Resident rates for the passes and resorts. There is also a great package special going on now. MJ saved us $700. they really know what they are doing. Good luck!!!