PDA

View Full Version : Happily Ever After T

Bringonthemouse!
09-03-2008, 09:32 AM
Long story short:
My DDteen bought a t-shirt on her first trip to my happy place 2 years ago. Between sleepovers at friends homes and her grandparents house, this shirt has gone missing (maybe its with the socks, who knows;)). She loved this shirt and is very upset about misplacing it.
Anyways, I was wondering if it is still available in WDW, we will be there in Nov. and I would like to buy it for her for Christmas. I will describe it as best I can, it's been MIA for a while now.
Brown in colour with "Happily ever After" written on it in blue(ish), somewhat sparkly. I don't think there was a picture, just words. It is not the same one that is offered on Disneyshopping.com or at the Disney Store (which is purple).
TIA gang!
:mickey:

andreallybadeggs
09-05-2008, 07:17 PM
I don't have one at my fingertips but believe others have recommended in the past that you can call the tele. # on a WDW merchandise receipt
for specific items. Perhaps someone else will give you that #. I'll check back

Joy2theworld
09-12-2008, 09:15 PM
I know exactly which shirt you are talking about as I purchased it in '06 too. When we were there last year, they no longer had the same shirt. Maybe try ebay in case someone is selling one they got at the character warehouse or something.

mouseketeer mom
09-17-2008, 09:47 PM
I was there last month and purchased this brown shirt with sparkly blue writing that says "Happily Ever After" The writing is a little fancy, and its short sleeved. It is in the World of Disney store in DTD!!

Bringonthemouse!
09-17-2008, 10:13 PM
I was there last month and purchased this brown shirt with sparkly blue writing that says "Happily Ever After" The writing is a little fancy, and its short sleeved. It is in the World of Disney store in DTD!!

That's the one!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for letting me know it's still around. I'll be sure to hit WOD when we go in Nov. My DD will be thrilled!
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: