PDA

View Full Version : #1disneyfan family vs Fay Day 4

#1disneyfan
09-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Cast:

Me - 35 - #1disneyfan
DH - 41 - had his birthday this trip
DD - 12 - turning into a very nervous traveler!

Plans:

5 Nights Poly
4 Nights Disney Wonder

Day 4 - MK/Epcot Day

Well this morning DD woke up feeling a little better and ready to go, so off we went to MK after getting ready and a quick breakfast in our room.

We planned to spend about a half of a day in MK then back to POLY for a swim, dinner at OHana's then to Epcot for EMH.

At MK, we got a lot of rides accomplished, which was amazing with how crowded it was. We did all of FantasyLand using just 2 FP's. We were pleasantly surprised when we got Surprise Fastpasses for Mickey's Philharmagic with Pooh FP. We grabbed a quick lunch of hot dogs and McD's FF in Fantasyland and our DD opted for ice cream and a cookie! Where else can you have that for lunch!

Once we had finished Fantasyland we headed over to Adventureland for a quick ride on Pirates. Then we headed back over to Tomorrowland to grab FP for Space Mtn, and then did TTA, Buzz, and Stitch. Our FP were for after dinner so we decided to head back to the resort to swim before dinner.

We were back at the resort by about 4:30, so DD and I headed to the quiet pool for a while and had a great time in the pool. We then headed back to the room to get cleaned up and ready for our dinner at OHana's. Food and service did not disappoint yet again. We had a great time. DD opted for mac and cheese along with some of the things brought to the table. She just doesn't enjoy meat, so she filled up on the yummy bread, potstickers, noodles and mac and cheese. Thank goodness for the mac and cheese - good old standby!

After dinner DH decided to opt out of EMH at Epcot. So DD and I decided to conquer the lands on our own. We also opted out of going back to MK to use the FP for SM. We did Spaceship earth again, and did some shopping around the lands. DD has decorated her room in a Parisian theme, so we went to France for some accents for her room.

We also went back to Japan to talk to them about her pearl that she had picked. The setting was put into the pearl crooked, and looked really bad. We showed it to the woman at the counter and she offered to either fix it or pick another. We opted to pick another since it would take 2 days to have the other fixed. She picked her new pearl and ended up with a 7 3/4 mm pinkish pearl. She was very happy with this since it was slightly bigger. After they set that we headed back out of the park stopping in England to purchase some tea.

We ended up back in our room sometime near 1am and we were beat! I was just thrilled because her belly wasn't acting up as much and we had a great time together in Epcot. :cloud9:

Up next Day 5 - AK and a whole day with my DNephew age 2!

pdrlkr
09-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Lizzie
09-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the report. Looks like a fun day.

FUN
09-02-2008, 03:15 PM
It sounded like fun.:number1: cant wait for cruise report

tinkerbell04
09-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the report, it sounds like it was a great day.

ChipnDaleGal
09-03-2008, 08:13 AM
I am so glad that your daughter's tummy was feeling better today. Sounds like a great day. What a nice mother/daughter evening you had at Epcot together. Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

iheartmickey
09-06-2008, 07:08 AM
Sounds like a really nice day ... and great mother/daughter time!

Thanks for sharing!

McGoofy
09-14-2008, 09:07 PM
Thank goodness DD was feeling better today. Sounds like you had a much better day. I love Ohanas!! I'm glad you had a good meal there.

faline
09-16-2008, 07:30 PM
What a nice day! It's nice they worked with you to resolve the pearl issue!