PDA

View Full Version : Check In Times at POP

momofaprincess
09-01-2008, 05:02 PM
We had planned to visit WDW Oct 11-18 but had to cancel due to finances. Since that time we have managed to come up with the funds for a trip IF we use the promotion. I can only reserve POP for Oct 12-18 instead of our original dates. We have ressies at Tusker House early on the 12th. Will we be able to check in and get our tickets early that morning in time to get to AK for breakfast. We may stay the night of the 11th at POP so we would already be there it would just not be the beginning of our package until the 12th. What do you guys think? I'd hate to disappoint the kids but we can save a lot of money if we do the promotion.

big blue and hairy
09-01-2008, 05:21 PM
We had planned to visit WDW Oct 11-18 but had to cancel due to finances. Since that time we have managed to come up with the funds for a trip IF we use the promotion. I can only reserve POP for Oct 12-18 instead of our original dates. We have ressies at Tusker House early on the 12th. Will we be able to check in and get our tickets early that morning in time to get to AK for breakfast. We may stay the night of the 11th at POP so we would already be there it would just not be the beginning of our package until the 12th. What do you guys think? I'd hate to disappoint the kids but we can save a lot of money if we do the promotion.
You can check in and get your tickets at 7am. You may be able to check in earlier, but I know you can do it by 7am.

:sulley:

Disneyfun
09-01-2008, 10:09 PM
DW and I have checked in at ASMu in the wee hours of the AM due to driving from Baltimore to Orlando in one day! As I recall, they were able to give us all of our tickets and everything.
There shouldn't be any problem no matter what time you arrive as most motels are staffed 24 hours and can atleast check you in.

LudwigVonDrake
09-01-2008, 11:00 PM
There's always someone at the Front Desk so you can check in whenever you want.