PDA

View Full Version : 75 day mark is tomorrow and I want to reserve dinner at Palo but...

honeebee86
09-01-2008, 03:59 PM
I want to do it on the night that I repeat one of me meals (i am going on the 4-night cruise on Nov.16th) I also do not want to miss the show at Animator's Palette. Since I have no idea what order my meals will be and which one I will repeat, how do I know when to make a reservation? How do you all normally do this?

TammiMcMan
09-01-2008, 06:50 PM
First of all, don't be surprised if they have no online reservations left. Suite guests are allowed to book earlier and repeat cruisers get a 90 day window to make their reservations. Not to worry though, they don't release them all for on line booking and you can reserve once you get on the ship. Sometimes that's the best way, because you won't know your dining rotation until you physically check in at the port (that info will be printed on your room key).

On the 4 night, there are no "meals" that are repeated, but you will repeat the same restaurant. Currently, the format is that you eat in the same restaurant on the 2nd and 3rd night. The 2nd night, all restaurants serve off the same Pirates in the Caribbean menu. The 3rd night, you'd eat off that restaurants regular dining menu. If it happens to be Animators Palette, the show will be on the 3rd night.

Not sure if you want to skip the Pirates theme dinner, but if so, then try for a Palo reservation on the 2nd night. If the schedule changes or you change your mind, you can try to move your reservation around when you board the ship.