PDA

View Full Version : Dining AP question

Sunshine1010
09-01-2008, 12:38 AM
If I reserve a room, and the TA modifies it to an AP discount, can I still get the dining plan?

Basically, can I get the dining plan if I get a room and use an AP discount?

Dsnygirl
09-01-2008, 02:48 AM
:mickey: I just did exactly that... I had a MYW package for our family with the dining plan for December, then got an AP, just for myself. (My family didn't all need one) My TA at MJ just changed our ressie over to an AP rate, we all have the dining plan, but I have to get my DH and DD's their own park tickets, as it's no longer a MYW "package". But we still all have the DDP.

So - I'm sure this is something you can do, as well! :thumbsup:

coloradowendyl
09-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Annual Passholders may book an Annual Passholder dining package at any time. Until Ap rates are released and applied for their dates of travel, the room in the package will be at full price (rack rate). The package is room and dining only so that the AP holder does not have to purchase Magic Your Way tickets. Once AP rates are released and applied, the room will be at Annual passholder rate. The cost of the dining plan is the same with an AP package as it is with a Magic Your Way package.

If you prefer booking the room only and waiting until AP rates come out to convert to an AP package with dining, you will be rebooked as a package which requires a $200 deposit and your room only reservation will be cancelled and your room deposit refunded.

AP packages have the same payment terms as a Magic Your Way package: $200 deposit, balance in full 45 days prior to travel, cancellation 45 days prior to travel without penalty. Cancellation 6-44 days is $100 and $200 for 0-6 days. Changes within 45 days may incur fees.

Hope this explains the Annual Passholder/Dining package!

Wendy

Sunshine1010
09-05-2008, 01:32 AM
Wendy,

Thanks for the info! After all my trips, I'm still learning.