PDA

View Full Version : photopass- hidden fees??

Minnie's Northern Friend
08-31-2008, 10:41 PM
Hello Everyone!!

Can someone give me the final cost of the prepaid photopass?? With shipping?? taxes?? etc... Just trying to budget...

Thanks!!

Magic Smiles
08-31-2008, 11:16 PM
When I pre-ordered, the amount you pay at the time of pre-order is your final amount. That included the shipping and there were no additional taxes coming across the border as they place the value of the package at the cost of the DVD - approx $10.00 mine stated.

gerald72
09-01-2008, 03:44 AM
The prepaid price is all that it costs, no matter how many pics you get taken.
The only additional costs would be if you ordered the scrapbook, movie, or other things online.

Minnie's Northern Friend
09-01-2008, 07:39 AM
So Bottom line price is 99.95?? THere are no additional taxes or shipping (we have access to an American address- so not worried about international shipping costs)on this price??

Thanks!!

Magic Smiles
09-01-2008, 10:33 AM
So Bottom line price is 99.95?? THere are no additional taxes or shipping (we have access to an American address- so not worried about international shipping costs)on this price??

Thanks!!

The shipping is even included for Canada if you pre-order the CD. The code that they email you will take off the shipping costs when entered. I have done this twice now. NO HIDDEN extra costs for the CD.

tinksmom02
09-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Like others have said, the pre-paid price is all there is.

I THOUGHT that last year I'd had to pay shipping--I distinctly remember trying to decide between the regular and the expedited shipping--but wasn't given those options when I pre-purchased a couple weeks ago. (As an aside, I was really happy I DIDN'T purchase the expedited shipping, because I got the CD less than a week after I'd ordered it.)

Urbss
09-01-2008, 05:12 PM
All great information - THANKS!! I plan on pre-ordering the day before we leave.

dlpmikki
09-02-2008, 04:56 AM
Believe it or not even shipping to europe is included - it's a great product compared to paying $18 for one print!

tys_mommy
09-02-2008, 08:03 AM
Shipping is free and both time it's taken less than 2 weeks from the time I ordered to receive my CDs.

yjgirl32
09-02-2008, 08:26 AM
That is awesome. We are unfortunately not going till next year, but will be ordering the photopass. With 9 of us going that is the only way we will be getting us all in one picture. Thanks for the info.