PDA

View Full Version : Fall Crowds--Tell Me More!

wdwcarrie
08-31-2008, 04:05 PM
I will be at the World for a long weekend with my mom Oct. 30-Nov. 3. I know that this is not a busy season, especially since I typically go to WDW in June, right after school lets out. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me more specifically about crowds during this time. For example, I usually make good use of FP; will that be necessary during the low season, or just on a few key attractions like Soarin' or Toy Story Mania?

I am trying to make a little bit of an itinerary and it will help if I have a better picture of the fall crowds! I have a feeling that if the weather and crowds are as favorable as I've heard, I may never want to go in summer again. Well, I'll always want to GO, but...:mickey: Since I'm a teacher I usually go on my long vacation periods or with school trips, but we get a four-day weekend every October!

Thanks in advance!

Beast_fanatic
08-31-2008, 04:51 PM
I went at that time a few years ago, and the crowds were pretty manageable. Weekends were busier than weekdays though, so you probably will still need to utilize FastPass somewhat on the weekends.

We also attended Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on Halloween night, and didn't find the crowds to be that bad at the party either (it was sold out) except immediately following the fireworks. At that point, it seemed that about 80% of the people were trying to leave the park and we were trying to go the opposite direction, so it felt quite crowded then, but we didn't have any waits for rides or events that evening.