PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining Bounceback Offer

PittFan
08-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Upon arriving @ the POP on Monday we were pleasantly surprised to find a BounceBack Offer in our room for FREE DINING !!!!! The offer is for packages booked between 8/23/2009 - 10/1/2009. I'll fill everyone in on details when I get back home. :cloud9:

Checkers
08-31-2008, 07:28 PM
:mickey:Thanks, PittFan. I am hoping that we will get a bounceback offer in our room when we arrive in Oct. We will be starting our vac. at POFQ for one night and then transferring to our DVC (OKW) and then winding up our vacation at the Yacht Club. Keeping my fingers crossed!

LottaLubes
08-31-2008, 07:31 PM
We just got back from the Contemporary and also had a bounceback offer (actually two because we changed rooms) but both offers were for 2008 dates - not 2009. :(

DisneyWFan
09-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Just got back from staying at All Star Sports & took advantage of bounceback offer this is how the slip I got reads:

Get Free Disney Dining Plan when you purchase either of these packages which include accommadations and theme park tickets.

Book this package & make a deposit of $200 on or before your check out date (which must be before 10/24/2008)

Select Disney Value Resorts $58 pp pn based on family of 4 (2A 1c 1J) in a standard room

Select Disney Moderate Resorts $74 pp pn based on family of 4 (2A 1c 1J) in a standard room.

Dates are available for stays most nights 8/23/09-10/01/09

Book before you check out <snip>

We did this & they do verify that you are still checked in when booking.:mickey:

momofaprincess
09-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Can you book more than one room with the bounceback offer?

wdwnomad
09-01-2008, 10:18 PM

Each adult in the room can book a separate bounceback package.

hnybear22
09-02-2008, 01:39 AM
does the bounceback offer give any details on the free dining? With the new advertized changes in the dining plan to ts only for the basic plan next year, I was wondering if they will offer it as free with an option to "pay to upgrade" or if the free dining will be like this year- anyone know??

hnybear22
09-02-2008, 01:42 AM
Sorry _ i ment to say CS Only not ts only

DisneyWFan
09-02-2008, 08:57 AM
does the bounceback offer give any details on the free dining? With the new advertized changes in the dining plan to ts only for the basic plan next year, I was wondering if they will offer it as free with an option to "pay to upgrade" or if the free dining will be like this year- anyone know??

When I Booked The CM Offered Me The "Pay to Upgrade" Offer to the deluxe plan otherwise it is the same plan as this year (1T 1C 1S) No Changes as far asI was told :number1:

DisneyWFan
09-02-2008, 09:02 AM

When I booked the CM asked if I wanted the 2 rooms at the All Stars Again. As long as your res for the 2 rms this time is all under one name you can do it all under one name :thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
09-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Any speculations out there that the bounce back program will be offered in late December ???? just wondering as we arrive Dec 27th and I'd like to see an offer ......

....anyone, anyone ?????:mickey:

LoriSan
09-02-2008, 02:41 PM
leaving for the world is 18 days! We are planning a trip for next Sept with the in-laws. If I only have 1 room booked for 4 people this year, can I book for 2009 on the bounceback offer for 5 rooms for 12 people?

puppypolice
09-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Not too long before leaving for my trip & excited about taking advantage of the bounceback offer. I have never taken advantage of one before & was wondering about the cut off date for bounceback offers. Do I just have to check in prior to cut off date (like free dining) or do I have to fit entire vacation in before the cut off (like the most recent discount offer)?

DisneyWFan
09-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Not too long before leaving for my trip & excited about taking advantage of the bounceback offer. I have never taken advantage of one before & was wondering about the cut off date for bounceback offers. Do I just have to check in prior to cut off date (like free dining) or do I have to fit entire vacation in before the cut off (like the most recent discount offer)?

:stitch:
As far as I can tell from the paper I got the offer is only good between 8/23/09-10/01/09
but it also tells you to ask about other packages for stays 10/02/09-10/08/09:smickey:

squijee
09-03-2008, 09:29 AM
Is the offer only good for families of 4? It will just be DH and myself next year.:(

luvdiznee
09-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Just got back from staying at All Star Sports & took advantage of bounceback offer this is how the slip I got reads:

Get Free Disney Dining Plan when you purchase either of these packages which include accommadations and theme park tickets.

Book this package & make a deposit of $200 on or before your check out date (which must be before 10/24/2008)

Select Disney Value Resorts $58 pp pn based on family of 4 (2A 1c 1J) in a standard room

Select Disney Moderate Resorts $74 pp pn based on family of 4 (2A 1c 1J) in a standard room.

Dates are available for stays most nights 8/23/09-10/01/09

Book befor you check out <snip>

We did this & they do verify that you are still checked in when booking.:mickey:

Thanks for the details. As far as booking more than one room we did that last year for this year, since we had 2 adults in our room. And also read that it will be the basic dp, not the cs. :mickey:

BMan62
09-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Is the offer only good for families of 4? It will just be DH and myself next year.:(

Any number may play, they just use those numbers as the average family and to make it seem less expensive overall.

The total for 4 people, for 7 nights, as they list it, would be $1,624 (+ tax) at a Value Resort and $2,072 (+ tax) at a Moderate Resort. You would lower those prices by the cost of one 7 day Adult park pass and one 7 day Child park pass ($421 + tax total) [Then you have to add $50 per park pass for Park Hopper and another $50 per park pass for Water Park Fun & More options]

Confusing? Yeah, that's why they put such simple numbers in their flyers.

Spartan_Jeff
09-03-2008, 03:29 PM
I am a bit upset, we just stayed 7nights at POP from Aug 24-31 and never had anything in the room fro a bounceback offer......and we were looking for it. I would have took advantage of it.

crazeedizneefinatic
09-03-2008, 04:20 PM
I am a bit upset, we just stayed 7nights at POP from Aug 24-31 and never had anything in the room fro a bounceback offer......and we were looking for it. I would have took advantage of it.

That is what happened to us last year. When we checked into CBR there was not a flyer or anything about a bounceback. The TV did have a very short message posted about something is cooking up for next year. You really had to decode it. If I did not know to ask, we would have missed it. Luckily I did ask at the front desk and was given the number to call to book, which we did. Maybe if you call them and tell them you did not receive anything maybe they will accomodate you, hopefully? Good luck!

pixiesmimi
09-03-2008, 04:27 PM
This happened to us last year too. We were at CBR and never got a bounce back offer. We didn't see it on the TV and didn't know to ask about it. I found out about it when we got home here on Intercot. I was upset we didn't get the offer because we would have taken advantage of it also for this year. Wonder why some resorts offered it and others didn't?

watch4pixiedust
09-03-2008, 07:09 PM
leaving for the world is 18 days! We are planning a trip for next Sept with the in-laws. If I only have 1 room booked for 4 people this year, can I book for 2009 on the bounceback offer for 5 rooms for 12 people?

Last year we wanted to book 3 rms on the bounce back offer for this year, but since there were only 2 of us (adults), we were only able to book 2 rms - with the bounce back. We went ahead and booked the 3rd rm as a regular MYW+DDP with the hope that there would be a free dining offer for the general public this summer, that we could apply to it. Luckily there was. Anyway, last year they would only let us book 1 room per adult, and I think they said there was a limit on the total # of rms one person could book using the promo. Sorry, I don't remember what the limit was. That said, there could be different "rules" this year. Maybe someone who has booked this yr, will be able to answer that.

Have a wonderful time on your trip!

Jodi
09-03-2008, 08:44 PM
We just got back from staying at Pop for 10 days. We did have the offer in our room and did take advantage of booking for next year. My in-laws were at Pop also, same days and did not receive a flyer. When I called the extension to book, the recording did say, "as long as you were currently staying" you could use this offer. So, we told the in-laws and they were able to book as well. So, give it a try !!

BoricuaBell
09-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Wow, I never heard of this offer before! This sounds great!

squijee
09-04-2008, 09:42 AM
We are going next week. Can we book at checkin desk or do we have to call a special number even if we do not get a flyer?

MNNHFLTX
09-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Any speculations out there that the bounce back program will be offered in late December ???? just wondering as we arrive Dec 27th and I'd like to see an offer ......

....anyone, anyone ?????:mickey:The bounceback discount has only been offered in late summer/early fall in the past, just as it is this year. That's not to say that they absolutely wouldn't offer it during the time-frame you mention, but I wouldn't get your hopes too high.:mickey:

watch4pixiedust
09-04-2008, 11:36 AM
We are going next week. Can we book at checkin desk or do we have to call a special number even if we do not get a flyer?

I think you do have to call, so if you don't get a flyer, either the check-in desk or guest services should be able to give you the #. (We had to call last yr to book this yr's bounce back offer)

Have a great trip!

DisneyWFan
09-04-2008, 11:09 PM
I think you do have to call, so if you don't get a flyer, either the check-in desk or guest services should be able to give you the #. (We had to call last yr to book this yr's bounce back offer)

Have a great trip!

As watch4pixiedust wrote you do have to call. Book before you check out by and as i said earlier they do check to see if you are checked in

PittFan
09-05-2008, 10:43 AM

We were @ the POP from 8/25 - 9/4 and the flyer with the BounceBack offer was in our room when we checked in. We took advantage of it and booked for 14 nights @ the Contemporary next Aug/Sept !!!

MNNHFLTX
09-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Moderator Note--

Just wanted to explain the removal of the discount code and booking number from a couple of posts here. The only codes allowed to be posted on INTERCOT are the ones available to the general public. Since the Bounceback code is only available to a specific group of people we could not let it be posted on the boards. However, as watch4pixiedust stated, for those who do qualify for the discount but who don't find the flyer in the room, I would just call the front desk and request the information. :mickey:

Pop Centurion
09-17-2008, 02:10 AM
The $58 PP PN for values threw me off at first. I thought it meant the room was $58 per night plus free dining. I didn't realize it was an average price per person based on the examples they gave.
And here I was wondering why the price didn't seem any different than what we payed this year. :blush: Doh!!!

KatMark
09-17-2008, 01:50 PM
We were there September 1 - 9 and booked the bounceback while we were at the CSR. Our brochure mentioned CSR or AKL (Standard View). We stuck with what we love best--CSR.

g8rgirl29
10-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Moderator Note--

Just wanted to explain the removal of the discount code and booking number from a couple of posts here. The only codes allowed to be posted on INTERCOT are the ones available to the general public. Since the Bounceback code is only available to a specific group of people we could not let it be posted on the boards. However, as watch4pixiedust stated, for those who do qualify for the discount but who don't find the flyer in the room, I would just call the front desk and request the information. :mickey:

We just returned from OKW and never received a bounceback offer in our room. I stopped in at the front desk and they said they had no clue what I was talking about. That afternoon I called the front desk, they said housekeeping forgot to put in but I should just call central reservation. I called central, on hold for 30 min, had to leave for dinner reservation. The next morning I called again, was transferred around about 15 times. All times people acting like they had never heard of it. Finally I was transferred to someone who told me the only way I could book was if I had "The Code"(I was beginning to wonder if this was the Holy Grail). Luckily I had written down the code I had read on here and was finally able to book. However this sucked up about 2 hours of my vacation!! I was seriously wondering if the discount was worth it after all the time and frustration!! Thank goodness for Intercot was all I could think!!

magicofdisney
10-07-2008, 01:27 PM
We had a connecting room with my mom. The flyer was in her room but not ours. I used the info from her flyer to call and book us for next year. It took about 30 min on the phone to get it all scheduled. Also, I was able to designate Magical Journeys as my booking agent!

KayDee
10-07-2008, 06:42 PM
We just returned from Disney. We did not receive a flyer in our room so we went to the front desk and got the code. We then returned to our room with the code and phoned reservations and booked for next year. It was pretty easy for us.