PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else trying to make ADR's for March?

DisneyBabies
08-31-2008, 08:10 AM
Our trip is Feb 27 - March 6, so my 180 + 10 is today. I tried to call in to make ADR's for CRT and Chef Mickey's and was told that the March reservations haven't been released yet and I need to keep calling back. Anyone else frustrated that they got up @ 7am for no reason?

disneymom07
08-31-2008, 09:04 AM
You should be able to make your ADR's for CRT and Chef Mickeys at 180 days out. With the hold on reservations I not sure if you can do the 180 +10. I would try to call back and hope to get a different cast member.

TinkerbellT421
08-31-2008, 09:14 AM
These issues have been discussed in other posts. What happened is disney is changing their reservation system. So just until I think yesterday or the day before you couldnt make adr's past a certain date in january. But they literally JUST allowed february to be part of the adr's. They are still changing over the system and are releasing past dates slowly. I think they are trying to not have any issues or as little as possible with the switch overs...So yes that is true they will not except adr's for march. You should keep calling back every day or every other day, cause again they just released feb adr's as of yesterday or the day before cant remember exactly when.

CleveRocks
08-31-2008, 09:51 AM
As of AUgust 30, they released the ability to book ADRs through February 22. But they didn't do this because they are trying to slowly roll-out a new system. They did this because there are apparent difficulties in putting the new system into place and they realized they won't have it up and running on October 24 as previously planned/announced. It won't roll-out until some time in late-ish November. They saw where that would cause problems, and therefore opened up ADRs for much of February as a result.

In other words, it's very unlikely they'll slowly be extending the dates like they just did yesterday ... they did it yesterday due to a problem, not due to a plan.

maxrebo77
09-01-2008, 01:46 PM
I read that the new date to return to 180 days will be Nov 21. You should still be able to do 180 days NOW though for V&A, Chef Mickey and Cindy though with no real problem. I'm not sure either about the +10 though. That doesn't work for all places.
I feel your pain. Such a big deal is made about getting your ADRs and then you can't. It can ruin your day.
I also know I'm glad I'm not answering the Dining phone these days:secret:
Good Luck and Keep Trying
:thumbsup:

DisneyBabies
09-01-2008, 07:42 PM
I finally got a CM who could explain what the problem was. I was trying to make ADR's for CRT and Chef Mickey's and according to the 180+10 rule I should have been able to. The CM told me that they are literally loading the reservations for CRT, V&A, and Chef Mickey's one day at a time on the 180 day mark. So you can't make ADR's for these based on the 180 days from the start of your vaca; it is based on 180 days from the date you want to dine at one of those three places. So I have to call back on two additional days asside from the one the Dining CM's have been telling me every week for the last month. Since this will be my DS's ONLY trip to the world as a small child, I am very serious about making it the best I can and that includes getting ressies at the places he wants to eat at :blush:!

maxrebo77
09-02-2008, 01:47 AM
Relax there little one.
This is for you too:number1:

DisneyDoug2
09-02-2008, 12:03 PM
I am having simular issue with my end of January trip. I have tried for about a month now to get my ADRs and still have not succeeded. I was told by a few CMs that some time in Oct these ADRs will open up on a first come first served basis! :mad:

SAHDad
09-02-2008, 12:24 PM
I am having simular issue with my end of January trip. I have tried for about a month now to get my ADRs and still have not succeeded. I was told by a few CMs that some time in Oct these ADRs will open up on a first come first served basis! :mad:
You should be able to make them now. I made ADRs for Jan 25 - 29 the other day.

TinkerbellT421
09-02-2008, 12:51 PM
You should be able to make those ADR's for you January trip now. They extended the ADR system till february..