PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Legs on dining plan?

luvDaMouse
08-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Hi there! I am posting for the first time:wave: I have been "lurking":lurk: on intercot for about 8 months now! I am heading down to the "World" on Sept 5th ( hopefully "Hanna" will not be tagging along) With my dh and dd16 leaving dd19 at home with the dog. (she just started her sophmore year at college)My husband is doing the no carb thing right now does anyone know if the turkey legs are considered a "snack"?

Harkleroad
08-30-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm sure someone will come along and correct me if I am wrong, but I think that turkey leg's once were a snack item but are no longer. I am pretty sure that I paid for one for my hubby last Christmas. He loved it and so did my 20 month old. Hope this helps.

disneydeb
08-30-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm sorry to say Tukey Legs are not considerred a snack on the plan at this time. The good news is if you are not of the low carb diet you can just about double your snack alottment by using his! :tasty:

He can have waer, diet cokes and possible some nuts on the snack part of the plan.

and Welcome to Intercot!
:mickey: deb

luvDaMouse
08-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks for your replies! This is a great site its nice to know there are fellow Disney fans out there and I am not alone anymore:rocks::joy:

gerald72
08-31-2008, 07:02 AM
Turkey legs count as a meal.
Probably better to just pay for them.

Tinkerfreak
08-31-2008, 07:20 AM
Welcome!!!!:welcome:

ElenitaB
08-31-2008, 02:03 PM
Hi, welcome to INTERCOT!

As others have said, the turkey legs aren't available as a snack, and the reason might well be that they are over the price point that's been established for snack items (currently that's $3.99). The turkey legs tend to run about $5.75. You can find more information about the Dining Plan in general here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningplan/default.asp) on InfoCentral. If you want to check out menus, they're available too and you can get to the page by clicking here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/default.asp).

Lynn J Mc
09-02-2008, 11:39 AM
I have gotten the turkey legs as a meal several times. Includes chips and a drink. I'm not big on burgers and get tired of chicken fingers so this is a good alternative for me.