PDA

View Full Version : Bottled Water

disneymad1998
08-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Hi All,

We were last in Disney 3 years ago and was advised to go to Walmarts and buy the bottles of water there as it works out sooooooo much cheaper than in the parks and keep them cool in the room with ice.

I've seen that there is a gooding nearby and was wondering if anyone knew if there prices are like Walmart (I think if I remembered correctly we paid about 4-5 $$ for 24 bottles of water (small bottles)

Or if they are not as cheap - where would be the nearest Walmarts to stop off on the way - we will be flying in the the Uk to MCO.

Thanks,
:mickey:

g8rgirl29
08-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Goodings is typically a bit more expensive. Just go to http://intercot.com/infocentral/grocery/grocery.asp this will give you addresses of shopping around Disney. Then go to mapquest and put your hotel address in and the diff. grocery store addresses in and you will be able to figure out which is closest to your hotel. Then you can print up directions. Good luck and have a great trip!!

DisneyDudet
08-30-2008, 12:30 PM
We go to the Wal Mart on 535, not far from WDW.

I don't know where you're coming from when you're going to Wal Mart, but we usually come from the Airport. We take the south exit to WDW from the Airport and just follow the signs. We then exit 536/World Center Drive. There will be one or 2 lights, then you will come up to a road, 535. We turn left on there, and you will come up on a Wal Mart within a mile or two.

If you are coming from Disney World, find Epcot Center Drive (which turns into World Center Drive, and from there, you'll turn right onto 535.

It is VERY close, and where we always stop. If we are just picking up one or two small things, we'll stop at a random drug store or gas station. Otherwise, we love that Wal Mart. There are a ton of little souvies there to pick up some friends and family, and not break the bank at WDW!

PM me if you have any questions about this location. Its the best one we've found!

disneymad1998
08-30-2008, 01:29 PM
We go to the Wal Mart on 535, not far from WDW.

I don't know where you're coming from when you're going to Wal Mart, but we usually come from the Airport. We take the south exit to WDW from the Airport and just follow the signs. We then exit 536/World Center Drive. There will be one or 2 lights, then you will come up to a road, 535. We turn left on there, and you will come up on a Wal Mart within a mile or two.

If you are coming from Disney World, find Epcot Center Drive (which turns into World Center Drive, and from there, you'll turn right onto 535.

It is VERY close, and where we always stop. If we are just picking up one or two small things, we'll stop at a random drug store or gas station. Otherwise, we love that Wal Mart. There are a ton of little souvies there to pick up some friends and family, and not break the bank at WDW!

PM me if you have any questions about this location. Its the best one we've found!

thanks disneydudet - we will be coming from the airport too so I will print off the directions and be sure to take them with me!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-31-2008, 12:21 AM
There's also a Winn Dixie right up the road from Goodings and it's much cheaper.