PDA

View Full Version : Ak Pm Emh

the other micki
08-30-2008, 12:14 AM
Is the PM EMH at AK worth it in Dec.?

Goofy Texan
08-30-2008, 01:32 AM
Everest in the dark is a blast! And the park is lit up so nice at night. The other attractions open don't really benefit from the dark, except for maybe Kali river rapids, but it might be too cold in December for that. Also, I accidently found myself walking alone along the "plant" trail near the dinosaur ride. It's the trail that points out plants we have now, that were likley around during dinosaur times. It was dimly lit - just a ground light here and there and the low sounds of dinosaurs calling. Real spooky especially when you're all alone!

I suggest you go. Even if you just ride Everest and walk around you'll have a good time.

disneygeek84
08-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Animal Kingdom at night is something that you shouldn't miss. It's a completely different park at night. Everest is especially cool at night. If you've done AK in the day and only do this is as a half day park, then try it at night at least once.

wilshade
08-30-2008, 10:26 AM
I love any excuse to be in Animal Kingdom at twilight. Everest is just breathtaking at night.

There is a relaxing feel to the place, almost like coming back to base camp after a safari.

JasonH
08-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Like the others, I too say you gotta try it at least once. Very rarely will you get a chance to be in AK while it's dark and it tends to only happen if they hold evening EMH. And think of the night shots you'll get of some of the attractions and scenery. Tree of Life at night....EXCELLENT photo op. :mickey:

RockinRollerMom
08-30-2008, 10:58 AM
I went to the eve EMH in early Dec. last year and it was worth it. The last hour of the EMH's was crazy! There were no waits at all. We rode EE over and over again. We literally walked right on the ride. It is over favorite park to do eve EMH's at.

MickeysEars
08-30-2008, 02:16 PM
We have only ever gone to am EMH. We are going to go to the evening one now to ride Everest. I still have to get up the courage to ride it in the daylight

badkitty
08-30-2008, 04:16 PM
Definitely worth it! As others have said, the lines are really short. I wouldn't miss it. AK is awesome at night!

CaptSmee
08-31-2008, 12:23 AM
It does seem to be the lowest attendance for pm EMH's compared to the other parks. It also has a nice ambiance to it, with dimly lit paths leading here to there.

We enjoyed it...

Imagineer1981
09-02-2008, 01:55 PM
AK to me is an underrated park, and at night it is simply beautiful