PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating my boys' birthdays!?!

3AMommy
08-29-2008, 12:12 PM
Hello everyone! I am very new to posting but not at all new to Disney.

We are leaving for WDW in 8 days (yahoo!) and I was wondering about the birthday pins at MK...

My two boys will be celebrating their birthdays on 9/23 and 9/25, but we will be in WDW from 9/6 - 9/13.

We couldn't get reservations for their birthday week, but this trip is for their birthdays.

Can I get a pin for them even though it won't be their actual birthdays? Or should I just skip it?

Any advice would be great!
Thanks!:party:

disneygeek84
08-29-2008, 12:32 PM
Sure! Go ahead and get them the birthday pins! No one will care, honestly. It's close enough to their birthdays, and you don't have to prove when your birthday is in order to get them.

Don't forget, if you have an ADR anywhere, be sure to let them know that you're celebrating a birthday! Have a magical trip! :party:

Strmchsr
08-29-2008, 12:48 PM
:ditto: Pick 1 day during your vacation for each child, that way each one gets his own special day.

And :welcome: to Intercot!!!

3AMommy
08-29-2008, 01:14 PM
That is a great idea Strmchsr!!! I think I will!

They are so used to sharing a birthday party since their birthdays are so close together, this will be a special treat!

You guys always have the best ideas!!!

Thanks!:rocks:
3AMommy

Sunshine1010
08-29-2008, 02:56 PM
Yes, get a pin for each child. Have them wear it every day of your trip. You'll be amazed at the attention they will get.

You can get the pins at Guest Services at each park, and....I think...you can get them at the resort's front check-in desk.

It doesn't have to be the exact birthdate. Walt Disney World is great about that stuff.

....it's the little things...you know?