PDA

View Full Version : AKL Concierge Food Pics

poohbear12880
08-28-2008, 07:51 PM
We're new AKL members, and we're considering the Concierge this summer? I've been looking for pictures of the food that is offered, but I haven't been able to find any? Does anyone know where I can find pictures of the concierge food offerings?
Thank you!

Tinkerfreak
08-29-2008, 09:01 AM
I will PM you the info on a website I got pictures from. We have done concierge at a few places at Disney and AKL concierge is in my opinion the best we have done. The food is excellent, the lounge is really spacious and comfy, the staff wonderful and the big expresso machine is just to die for. If we could afford it we would be staying AKL concierge for every trip. Also the Sunrise Safari available only to AKL concierge guests is well worth the money and one of the best things we have done at Disney.

pox24
08-29-2008, 09:24 AM
We stayed there in May and the offerings were great. Unfortunately I don't know of place to see pics but I will tell you that what they bring up from Boma is a treat. Ribs, lamb on skewers, chicken wings, zebra domes, wine, beer, cordials. Breakfast was awesome. Don't miss this. We think next to the Poly Concierge, its the best on property.

countrycharmer
08-29-2008, 09:27 AM
:cloud9:WOW!! I am really excited about reading these posts because we will be there from 12/31 through 1/4 and splurged for concierge.... it will be our FIRST honeymoon, 10th Wedding anniversary and christmas gift for our girls!!:cloud9: