PDA

View Full Version : Where is the bridge?

PlanningMom
08-28-2008, 01:29 PM
I was wondering where the connection is from MK to Contemporary?? It looks like it would be around tomorrowland somewhere. Maybe there is more than one way? Is is best to walk across it? Or take another way? Thanks!!!:confused:

joanna71985
08-28-2008, 01:33 PM
I was wondering where the connection is from MK to Contemporary?? It looks like it would be around tomorrowland somewhere. Maybe there is more than one way? Is is best to walk across it? Or take another way? Thanks!!!:confused:

There is a walkway. But you have to exit the MK to get to it.

kakn7294
08-28-2008, 02:53 PM
It's an easy walk from the Contemporary to the MK along the right side of the road that the buses use to come into the bus stop area. You will end up in the MK's front entrance plaza where all the other guests who have taken Disney transporation end up as well. Takes about 5 min at an easy pace. The main entrance to MK is the only public entrance.

KAT1811
08-30-2008, 09:45 AM
There is no "bridge" connecting the Contemporary to the MK. There is however, a walkway/sidewalk from the Contemporary to the MK. As a PP stated it is outside the park gates. The only entrance/exit to the MK is the front gates.

Scar
08-30-2008, 10:01 AM
I'm just trying to find the bridge...

Has anyone seen the bridge...

WHERE'S THAT CONFOUNDED BRIDGE!

KAT1811
08-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Doesn't Universal have a bridge from one of it's hotels into the back of the park?

PlanningMom
08-30-2008, 05:49 PM
Alright, don't make fun of us people who are clueless!! :blush: I just meant the "hypothetical" bridge between the two places!!:crazy::crazy:

BronxTigger
08-30-2008, 05:56 PM
Alright, don't make fun of us people who are clueless!! :blush: I just meant the "hypothetical" bridge between the two places!!:crazy::crazy:

There was a bridge. But they sold it to some town in Arizona.

Oh wait. I think that was a different bridge. ;)

It's okay, don't feel bad. There IS a bridge from the back of Epcot (International Gateway exit by the UK and France pavilions) to the Boardwalk Inn, and the path to the Epcot area hotels IS along the water there. So, you're not TOTALLY clueless! :thumbsup: