View Full Version : On-line park tickets ?

goofynmd
08-28-2008, 11:31 AM
I purchased all of the components of our upcoming trip seperately (hotel, park tickets, cruise, etc). Our room at POFQ was reserved through AAA on-line. I purchased our park tickets on-line directly through Disney the night before they raised ticket prices :blush: I have an email confirmation that says I need to bring it to a ticket counter to get our actual tickets.

When I check in to the hotel if I give them my email confirmation will they be able to add our park tickets on to our room ticket?

disneygeek84
08-28-2008, 12:13 PM
I would call Disney and ask them if that's possible. I know that before they started putting your tickets onto your room key you had to pick up your tickets at certain places, depending on how you bought them. So I would call and ask if that's possible or not.

Beast_fanatic
08-28-2008, 08:55 PM
They should be able to add the tickets to your room key.

There used to be a problem where if you added discounted tickets to your room key that they would charge you the difference between what you paid and the current price, but I have not heard that is an issue any more. Just a heads up though in case they spring that on you.