PDA

View Full Version : monorail to chef mickey's at 6:30am is it possible

bcornette
08-28-2008, 09:31 AM
I have a 7am ADR at chef mickey. Can I park my car at the TTC and take the monorail to the contemporary? If I can, which way does it run to the contemporary, TTC -->contemporary -->MK or TTC-->Poly -->GF-->MK-->Contemporary.

I really don't want to have to park at the contemporary then move my car to the TTC.

Thanks

Mickey91
08-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Contemporary is the last stop from the TTC. I don't think you can go that early. We parked at the Contemporary last year and were able to leave our car there the whole day. Other times we have been given a three hour pass. You may want to ask when you check in of the current policy and the times of the monorail and busses.

tinklover
08-28-2008, 10:35 AM
when we wer ether ein June we had questioned teh transportation as well . we had an early BBB appointment befor eteh parks opened and they said they start running earlier then park hours due to teh character breakfasts and BBB appointments. so this may also be the case for the monorail. BUt definitely ask upon check in.

Main Street Jim
08-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Resort monorails start running at 7:15am; Express at 8:15am.

Best to drive to the Contemporary. I'm not even sure that the buses run that early. If they do, you can get a bus to MK, then walk over to Contemporary. If you're staying at one of the resorts, you shouldn't have a problem parking, either at TTC or Contemporary.

7am? That's the earliest possible ADR, I believe.

bcornette
08-28-2008, 12:22 PM
7am is the earliest ADR and the only thing available at chef mickey's the entire week we are there. It is a surprise Christmas trip that no one else in the house knows about yet.

I guess I may just have to park at the contemporary. I could possibly take the bus over, but I am not a fan of the bus system with small children in strollers. I feel like I am inconveniencing the people around me, so I prefer to have my own vehicle if possible.

thanks for the information

TheRustyScupper
08-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Take a taxi.