PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Beach Club Breakfast

q105birdman
08-28-2008, 09:30 AM
What characters could be expected at the Cape May breakfast? I have heard that Goofy might be there but I haven't heard about any other characters. Thanks for the info!!!

ChipDale2708
08-28-2008, 10:04 AM
We have done this breakfast many times over the years and love it! It has always been Goofy, Chip & Dale, and Minnie as your hostess around the podieum area. However on another board I read that Donald was going to replace Chip & Dale soon. I don't know if this is fact or fiction. Hopefully someone will come along who has heard more news. We have this scheduled in October. Can't wait!! :thumbsup:

Mackflava99
08-28-2008, 10:07 AM
Goofy, Chip n' Dale, Minnie are all staples there- they are dressed in Beach clothes which makes for great pictures !!

like2workout
08-28-2008, 10:20 AM
i saw the same 4 characters as mentioned above. we went early and it wasn't crowded at all and the characters spent a lot of time with us and came around twice. my family is from the south (mississippi) so we seem to be told often when we travel other places that we have thick accents. but this was a first - we were talking to goofy, and he wrote in crayon on the paper tablecloth asking where we were from! we thought we must sound really southern to be asked that by goofy!

NJGIRL
08-28-2008, 10:42 AM
When we were there it was Chip & Dale, Goofy and Minnie.
I have to add that the Cape May was one of the quieter character buffets that we have been to. It was much more of a relaxed atmosphere than the other buffets. It was a very nice way to start the day.:thumbsup:

joanna71985
08-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Currently it is Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale...but I heard a rumor from my friend (who usually is very reliable with his rumors) that Chip and Dale are going to be switched with Donald.

AnnetteFan
09-01-2008, 03:12 AM
This is my favorite character breakfast. It's very laidback and the characters have a lot of time to spend with you. And I love their beach clothes, especially Minnie's hat and cover-up!

Hayden's Dad
09-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Currently it is Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale...but I heard a rumor from my friend (who usually is very reliable with his rumors) that Chip and Dale are going to be switched with Donald.

So they are just going to have three characters at the meal? Goofy, Minnie, and Donald? That doesn't seem fair they should at least bring over Mickey or Daisy as well.