PDA

View Full Version : Incentive when you use a Table servie at a quick service location?

mfeliciano
08-28-2008, 09:13 AM
I just read this at another website and wanted to check if this is true. This is what it says:

The Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan are offering an incentive between August 24 and September 27th if you use your Table Service entitlement on Quick Service. When you use the Table Service at a Quick Service location the cashier will give you a Disney Dining Plan Snack or Merchandise certificate for the following:

Two snacks redeemable at the same time and location or redeemable at any Quick Service or Outdoor participating location. OR One Sligh Mesh Bag, valid at locations printed on the back of the certificate while supplies last.

When I called Disney they did not know about this. So how true is it??
:confused:

hlkeck
08-28-2008, 09:59 AM
This happened last september when I was there, so I am sure it is true. The ADRs are impossible to get this time of year due to free dining, so they are encouraging you to not use your TS credits

Gottaluvgoof
08-28-2008, 10:10 AM
We did this last year and we received a lanyard with pins and some extra snacks. I think it's probably true. We'll find out in 15 days! :D

mfeliciano
08-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks! It's good to know we have options. I have all my TS reservations. I'll be going alone with my 6yr. DD. Having this option sounds like a great alternative, I may do this once or twice during my stay. By the way Gottaluvgoof, I'll be there in 15 days also!!:mickey: