PDA

View Full Version : Taxi?

tigger_ttfn
08-28-2008, 06:59 AM
I've heard that they aren't running the character buses in the mornings anymore, just one hour before park opening. If we have an 8am breakfast at O'hana and an 8am breakfast at Crystal Palace, is it best to just get a cab those days? Last time we were 10 minutes late to CP because of taking the bus. :blush:

If so, how do we get a cab? :confused: Do you arrange it with the front desk or is there a number to call? We are currently booked at Pop, but hoping for a discount code to upgrade to POR or CBR. We are going the first week of January. TIA

PlanningMom
08-28-2008, 07:55 AM
I think your best bet is the taxi. We are doing the same thing for breakfast at Chef Mickey. The number my travel agent (from Magical Journeys) gave me was...407-422-2222. I am not sure how much in advance to book??

Good Luck and have a great trip!

Piglet822
08-28-2008, 11:37 AM
Taxi cabs are readily available at all the resorts, just let a CM working the outside of the resort know that you need a cab. If there isn't one right in the parking lot they can have one there within minutes. Literally.

joelkfla
08-28-2008, 03:07 PM
I think the buses are supposed to be running (there are plenty of drivers starting at 6:30 a.m.), but somebody in the Transportation department has not been setting up the schedule right.

You could try for a bus, but fall back to a taxi if a bus doesn't show up within 15 minutes or so. Or just go with the taxi.