PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Decorations

laurenC325
08-27-2008, 09:04 PM
I was just wondering if the World is decorated for Halloween. It is my DF favorite holiday and I know that he would enjoy seeing some things decorated for Halloween. We will be there Oct 6th-13th. Also I was thinking of surprising him with the MNSSHP tickets but wasn't sure if we would enjoy it because we don't have kids.
:thanks::mpumpkin:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-27-2008, 10:04 PM
Banners are up, some pumpkins are out lining Main Street. I was excited cause it was starting to look good. I love Halloween also. I can't wait for the scarecrows again.

Figment78
08-27-2008, 10:30 PM
Yes - Magic Kingdom is DEFINITELY decorated for Halloween. It's very festive, actually. If you can, try searching for photos or videos online - it will give you a good idea of what it looks like.

The party is a lot of fun too. My mom and I went last year and it was so cool to see everyone dressed up and the parade is AWESOME. If your DF loves Halloween as much as my DH does, he will enjoy it.

Have fun!

linedropper
08-27-2008, 10:59 PM
Mk was lightly decorated when we were there in 2006. But for the Halloween party they really decorated it nice. Had a good halloween feel and I will never forget the headless horsemen leading the parade! It was awesome!

Steve:mickey:

disney323
08-28-2008, 02:35 PM
You are going to WDW at my favorite time of the year. We love Halloween too which is one of the reasons we are going Oct. 8-14 this year! There are some cool decrations in MK and I would highly recommed the MNSSHP!! DH and I went on our honeymoon and had a blast. We even trick or treated for candy throughout the park! We weren't going to, but the castmembers gave us a bag and said go to it! We have a 3 yr old ds and can't wait to take him this year. Call now because if they aren't already sold out, they will be. Have fun!