PDA

View Full Version : Need opinions

Mrs Bus Driver
08-26-2008, 06:53 PM
I have a reservation at Broma's, however I have been thinking that DD and I might like Whispering Canyon more. Which do you like best and why? :mickey:

kemps@wdw
08-26-2008, 10:01 PM
Have never eaten @ Boma's but have always heard good things. We have eaten @ WCC several times and have never been disappointed. However, WCC is VERY loud and boisterous. Lots of yelling (in a good way) and children's activities going on. Have always gotten great food and lots of it (enough to take some back to the room for later). I guess your choice would depend on your preference of atmospheres. Bon Apetit !!

SBETigg
08-26-2008, 10:28 PM
Boma would be my choice. The antics at Whispering Canyon Cafe do not appeal to me at all. The food at Boma is incredible. There's so much to try! All of it really good. I'm not a buffet fan, but I do enjoy Boma.

SAHDad
08-26-2008, 10:41 PM
First - I have never been to Boma. With that said, I have yet to hear anyone say anything bad about it, and it's on the list of ones to hit come January.

WC is, as others have noted, loud, boisterous, noisy, etc. If you have kids, or aren't bothered by that, it's great. The food is good to excellent (though, oddly, it was the one place at WDW that our kids didn't like the mac-n-cheese. :confused: ) I've always enjoyed it, though I understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea.

pamickeys
08-28-2008, 10:53 AM
as far as food goes lunch @WC ,dinner @Boma's